Arrival at Bhuj Station/ Airport. Transfer to The Tent City at Dholavira & Check-in. After Your lunch Go for a Visit to Dattatreya Temple & Sunset Point. Return to your Tent City. Have your Dinner. Witness the mesmerizing Stars with Stargazing. Overnight at the Tent.
After having your Morning Tea perform Yoga amidst the Peaceful Atmosphere. Have your Breakfast. Visit the Excavation Site & Museum. In the Afternoon After Having your Lunch Visit Fossil Park. Return to your Tent City. Have your Dinner. Witness the mesmerizing Stars with Stargazing. Overnight at the Tent.
After having your Morning Tea Experience Yoga amidst the Peaceful Atmosphere. Have your Breakfast & Check-out. Transfer to Bhuj Station/ Airport. The Tour concludes with Happy Memories.
Dattatreya Temple, Sunset Point, Dholavira Excavation Site & Fossil Park
The price of this tour is based on a guaranteed 2 Pax in 1 double sharing Tent for 2 nights with Transportation for 3 days. The price will change with respect to change in the number of Pax.
This tour can be upgraded with up to 4*Star/ 5*Star accommodation & private transportation, location of hotel/ resort might change to nearby locations. Please call +91 9874284569/ 9874361951 for upgrading your package.
1. The Checkin time of the resort is 12 Noon and checkout of the resort is 9 am. Early checkin and late checkout at the resort is subject to the availability of the rooms and is never guaranteed. For all checkouts post 10 am, the resort reserves the right to collect half day charges from the guest.
2. All the pending bills for the accommodation have to be settled at the time of check-in only. The resort reserves the right to deny check-in incase of unsettled bills. All the food and laundry bills have to be settled at the time of checkout.
3. The cultural activities organized inside the resort are complimentary and as per the resort policy are organized only if the resort has an occupancy of min. 6 tents.
4. It is mandatory for all the guests to produce a valid id proof(Aadhar card, election card, passport, driving license. Pan card not applicable) during check-in. Incase of not having valid id, guest can be denied check-in.
5. The package is inclusive of complimentary lunch, dinner on the day of check-in and breakfast of next day. The breakfast on the day of arrival is not covered in the tariff and additional charges of Rs 125/- per person is applicable for breakfast. Similarly, additional lunch and dinner are chargeable at Rs 300 per person per meal. A missed meal cannot be adjusted on any other days or cannot be compensated against any other charges of the resort.
6. Consumption of eatable items inside the tents is not allowed. The guest can use the dining space incase they have brought their own eatable items.
7. There is a designated area for smoking. Smoking is not allowed inside the tents and at the public areas of the resort.
8. Any damage to the property of the resort is recoverable as per the estimation set by resort.
9. Gujarat is a dry state and drinking liquor is not permitted. Any guest who is found drinking liquor without proper permit from the Govt. authorities can be asked to leave the resort premises.