Vizag & Araku Tour by Ocean6 Holidays
Visakhapatnam or Waltair, popularly known as Vizag is often referred to as “The Jewel of the East Coast”. Located between the Eastern Ghats & the Bay of Bengal, it is one the most beautiful cities in India & perhaps the largest & most beautiful city of the southern Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is also one of the major port cities of India. Araku Valley is a popular hill station close to Vizag as well as the Indian state of Odisha up on the Eastern Ghats. Very picturesque, the hills around Araku are endowed with rich quality bauxite ore. Blessed with salubrious climate round the year, Araku is one of the most visited tourist destinations of Andhra Pradesh.
Ocean6 Holidays has got it’s own team and base in Vizag, to facilitate all its upcoming Vizag & Araku tours. All our guests will be provided with a contact person present in Vizag representing Ocean6 Holidays during their complete Vizag & Araku trip.
Vizag & Araku Tour package highlights
- 5N/6D Package for minimum 8 Pax
- Includes all major sightseeings
- Sumo/ Bolero/ Tavera/ Similar on point to point basis
- AC Standard Rooms for 5 Nights
- Accommodation on EP basis
- Air ticketing assistance
Vizag > Araku Valley > Vizag
- Simhachalam Temple
- Indira Gandhi Zoological Park
- Visakha Musuem
- Rushikonda Beach
- INS Kursura
- Ramakrishna Beach
- Dolphin’s Nose
- Araku Valley
- Borra Caves
- Tribal Museum
- Coffee Plantations
- Coffee Museum
- Padmapuram Gardens
- Anantagiri Waterfalls
- Chaaparai Waterfalls
- Bhimli Beach
Best time to visit Vizag & Araku
- By Flight: Round the Year (Visakhapatnam Airport)
- By Train: Round the Year (Visakhapatnam Railway Station)
- By Road: Round the Year (Vizag – 115KMS/ 3 – 4HRS from Araku)
Disclaimer of Vizag & Araku photos
- All Vizag & Araku photos used are just indicative, though experience expressed are practical
- All Vizag & Araku photos are not of Ocean6 Holidays or clicked by guest of Ocean6 Holidays
- Copyright of all the Vizag & Araku photos used belongs to the respective photographer or community promoting the same
Day 01: Vizag Hotel/ Resort Transfer
Pick up from Visakhapatnam Station/ Airport & transfer to hotel/ resort. Rest & relax. O/N stay at Vizag.
Day 02: Vizag Sightseeing 7- 8HRS
After breakfast, sightseeing to Kailasagiri, Simhachalam Temple, Indira Gandhi Zoological Park, Visakha Musuem, Rushikonda Beach, INS Kursura, Ramakrishna Beach, Dolphin’s Nose. O/N stay at Vizag.
Day 03: Vizag > Araku 114KMS/ 4 – 4.5HRS
After breakfast, transfer to hotel/ resort at Araku. Rest & relax. O/N stay at Araku.
Day 04: Araku Sightseeing 7 – 89HRS
After breakfast, sightseeing to Araku Valley, Borra Caves, Tribal Museum, Coffee Plantations, Coffee Museum, Padmapuram Gardens, Anantagiri Waterfalls, Chaaparai Waterfalls. O/N stay at Araku.
Day 05: Araku > Vizag 114KMS/ 4 – 4.5HRS
After early breakfast, transfer to hotel/ resort at Vizag. Sightseeing to Bhimli Beach in the afternoon. O/N stay at Vizag.
Day 06: Vizag Station/ Airport Transfer
After breakfast, transfer to Visakhapatnam Station/ Airport. Tour ends.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis as per package selected.
- Ex Visakhapatnam Station/ Airport transfers.
- Transportation by AC/ NON AC Tavera/ Scorpio/ Innova/ similar vehicles as per availability on point to point basis.
- Train/ Flight/ Bus Fares
- Entry Fees
- Ropeway Rides
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ extra meals ordered.
- Any kind of cultural program(can be arranged at extra payment).
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head ‘Package Inclusions’.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, etc.
- Any kind of drinks(alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- GST will be applicable on total amount, if payment by Bank Transfer/ Cheque/ Credit Card.
- Below 5 years of age – complimentary.
- 5 to 8 years of age – 50% of per adult cost.
- Above 8 years of age – full cost.
Terms & Conditions
- Price valid for 08 adult persons.
- 100% payment to be paid before the trip starts.
- Final confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle provided as per mentioned tour plan(Point to Point Basis only).
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services/ transportation in any circumstance.
- 15% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 30 days before starting of the tour.
- 35% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled within 20 days before starting of the tour.
- 50% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 15 days of starting the tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 15 days of starting of the tour or after starting or middle of the tour.