Varanasi Tour by Ocean6 Holidays
aranasi or Benares or Kashi as it is severally known is a very old city on the western banks of the holy river Ganga or The Ganges in the eastern part of the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. One of the world’s oldest continually inhabited cities & one of the holiest in Hinduism, Varanasi is the home of Kashi Vishwanath, one of the twelve Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva.
Pilgrims come to the ‘Ghats’ lining the Ganges to wash away sins in the sacred waters or to cremate their loved ones. It is considered to be a particularly auspicious place to die, since expiring here offers ‘Moksha’ or liberation from the cycle of rebirth.
Ocean6 Holidays has got it’s own team and base in Varanasi to facilitate all its upcoming Varanasi tours. All our guests will be provided with a contact person present in Varanasi representing Ocean6 Holidays during their complete Varanasi trip.
Varanasi Tour package highlights
- 3N/ 4D Package for minimum 6 Pax(ex Varanasi)
- AC Standard Rooms for 3 Nights
- Accommodation on EP basis
- To & Fro Transfers from Varanasi Station in AC Tavera/ Innova/ Similar Vehicles
- Air ticketing assistance
Varanasi > Ramnagar Fort > Sarnath > Varanasi
Sightseeings covered in this Varanasi tour package
- Dashaswamedh Ghat
- Rajendraprasad Ghat
- Manmandir Ghat
- Manikarnika Ghat
- Kedar Ghat
- Ahalyabai Ghat
- Assi Ghat
- Kashi Vishwanath Temple
- Annapurna Temple
- Durga Bari
- Tulsi Manas Temple
- Bharat Mata Temple
- Sankatmochan Temple
- Benares Hindu University
- Ramnagar Fort
- Dhamekha Stupa
- Chaukhandi Stupa
- Archaeological Museum
Best time to visit Varanasi
- By Flight: Jul to Mar (Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport)
- By Train: Jul to Mar (Varanasi Cantonment)
- By Road: Jul to Mar (NH-2 connects Varanasi to Kolkata & Delhi)
Disclaimer of Varanasi photos
- All Varanasi photos used are just indicative, though experience expressed are practical
- All Varanasi photos are not of Ocean6 Holidays or clicked by guest of Ocean6 Holidays
- Copyright of all the Varanasi photos used belongs to the respective photographer or community promoting the same
Day 01: Varanasi Station/ Airport Pick-up > Hotel > Ganga Ghat Visit
Arrival at Varanasi Station & transfer to hotel. Rest & relax. Evening visit to Dashaswamedh Ghat for Ganga Aarti. O/N stay at hotel.
Day 02: Whole Day Sightseeing 7 – 8HRS
Early morning Boat Ride on the Ganges along the famous Ghats of Varanasi. After breakfast, whole day visit to Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Annapurna Temple, Durga Bari, Tulsi Manas Temple, Bharat Mata Temple, Sankatmochan Temple, Benares Hindu University. Evening visit to Assi Ghat for Ganga Aarti. O/N stay at Varanasi.
Day 03: Visit to Ramnagar Fort & Sarnath 5 – 6HRS
After breakfast, visit to Ramnagar Fort on the other side of the Ganges. Afternoon visit to Sarnath, Dhamekha Stupa, Chaukhandi Stupa, Archaeological Museum. Evening at leisure. O/N stay at Varanasi.
Day 04: Hotel > Varanasi Station/ Airport Drop
After breakfast, transfer to Varanasi Station/ Airport. Tour ends.
- Accommodation on double/ triple sharing basis as per package selected.
- Ex Varanasi Station/ Airport transfers.
- Transportation by AC Tavera/ Innova/ similar vehicles as per availability on Point to Point basis.
- Train/ Flight Fares
- Entry Fees
- Boat Ride Fees
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ meals ordered.
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head ‘Package Inclusions’.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, etc.
- Any kind of drinks(alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- GST will be applicable on total amount, if payment by Bank Transfer/ Cheque/ Credit Card.
- Below 5 years of age – complimentary.
- 5 to 8 years of age – 50% of per adult cost.
- Above 8 years of age – full cost.
Terms & Conditions
- Price valid for 06 adult persons.
- 100% payment to be paid before the trip starts.
- Final confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle provided as per mentioned tour plan(Point to Point Basis only).
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services/ transportation in any circumstance.
- 15% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 30 days before starting of the tour.
- 35% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled within 20 days before starting of the tour.
- 50% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 15 days of starting the tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 15 days of starting of the tour or after starting or middle of the tour.