Tumsong Tour by Ocean6 Holidays
The World over, whenever those of discerning taste wish to relax and unwind, they take a tea break at Darjeeling. This tea bungalow welcomes our guests to savour the glorious Darjeeling Organic Tea and its colonial old world charm. Where the weather is always crisp and the air is pure, the tea life is not just a heavenly slice of nature but also a British era bungalow to live and enjoy impeccable service and mouthwatering cuisine to savour.
Tea estate tour is a relatively new concept in the world and Darjeeling is taking a lead in this area. And why not? Darjeeling is after all the Mecca of organic tea and sprawling estates producing what we know as the “Champagne of Teas” to the delight of the world. There are 80 odd operational tea gardens in Darjeeling that span across thousands of acres of land area on open hill slopes. Crisp weather, pure and clean air, innumerable clear mountain streams and a sun that pours liquid gold onto the fertile and luxuriant hills—these are the vital ingredients that make Tumsong Tea Estate a tea destination without equal.
Ocean6 Holidays has got it’s own team and base in Bagdogra/ NJP, to facilitate all its upcoming Tumsong tours. All our guests will be provided with a contact person present in Bagdogra/ NJP representing Ocean6 Holidays during their complete Tumsong trip.
Tumsong tour package highlights
- 2N/ 3D Package for minimum 6 Pax
- Includes all major sightseeings
- Sumo/ Bolero/ Tavera/ Similar on point to point basis
- Non AC Deluxe Suite Rooms for 2 Nights
- Accommodation on EP basis
- Air ticketing assistance
Bagdogra/ NJP > Tumsong > Bagdogra/ NJP
- Tumsong Tea Garden
- Darjeeling City
Best time to visit Tumsong
- By Flight: Round the Year (Bagdogra – 80KMS/ 3 – 3.5HRS)
- By Train: Round the Year (New Jalpaiguri – 84KMS/ 3 – 3.5HRS)
- By Road: Round the Year (Siliguri – 75KMS/ 2.5 – 3HRS)
Disclaimer of Tumsong photos
- All Tumsong photos used are just indicative, though experience expressed are practical
- All Tumsong photos are not of Ocean6 Holidays or clicked by guest of Ocean6 Holidays
- Copyright of all the Tumsong photos used belongs to the respective photographer or community promoting the same
Day 01: Bagdogra/ NJP > Tumsong 80KMS/ 84KMS/ 3 – 3.5HRS
Arrival at Bagdogra Airport/ NJP Railway Station and transfer to resort at Tumsong. Rest & relax. O/N stay at Tumsong.
Day 02: Tumsong Sightseeing
After breakfast, sightsseing in & around Darjeeling city. O/N stay at Tumsong.
Day 03: Tumsong > Bagdogra/ NJP 80KMS/ 84KMS/ 3 – 3.5HRS
After breakfast, transfer to Bagdogra Airport/ NJP Station. Tour ends.
- AC Deluxe Accommodation on double sharing basis as per package selected.
- All Meals(Breakfast, Lunch, High Tea, Dinner)
- Free WiFi in room
- Fruit Basket in room
- Hot Water Flask
- Activities(Visit to Organic Tea Garden/ Visit to Tea Factory/ Tea Tasting/
- Guide cum Naturalist/ Nature Walk/ Bird Watching/ Bon Fire & Musical program in the evening – optional)
- Transportation by AC Tavera/ Xylo/ Innova/ similar vehicles as per availability on point to point basis.
- Ex Bagdogra Airport/ NJP Station transfers.
- Birding and Riverside Picnic can be arranged on request.
- Train/ Flight/ Bus Fares
- Entry Fees
- Horse Rides
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ extra meals ordered.
- Any kind of cultural program(can be arranged at extra payment).
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head ‘Package Inclusions’.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, etc.
- Any kind of drinks(alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- GST will be applicable on total amount, if payment by Bank Transfer/ Cheque/ Credit Card.
- Below 5 years of age – complimentary.
- 5 to 8 years of age – 50% of per adult cost.
- Above 8 years of age – full cost.
Terms & Conditions
- Price valid for 06 adult persons.
- 100% payment to be paid before the trip starts.
- Final confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle provided as per mentioned tour plan(Point to Point Basis only).
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services/ transportation in any circumstance.
- 15% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 30 days before starting of the tour.
- 35% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled within 20 days before starting of the tour.
- 50% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 15 days of starting the tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 15 days of starting of the tour or after starting or middle of the tour.