Trivandrum, Kovalam & Kanyakumari Tour by Ocean6 Holidays
Trivandrum, locally known as Thiruvananthapuram, is the capital city of the southwestern Indian state of Kerala. It is also the largest city of Kerala & a very important trading center of South India.
Kovalam is perhaps one of the most visited sea beaches of Kerala as well as India thronged by international & domestic tourists round the year.
Kanyakumari is a town in the southernmost tip of peninsular India in the southern Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is believed to be at the confluence of 3 water bodies viz, Bay of Bengal, Arabian Sea & the Indian Ocean.
Ocean6 Holidays has got it’s own team and base in Trivandrum to facilitate all its upcoming Trivandrum, Kovalam & Kanyakumari tours. All our guests will be provided with a contact person present in Trivandrum representing Ocean6 Holidays during their complete Trivandrum, Kovalam & Kanyakumari trip.
Trivandrum, Kovalam & Kanyakumari tour package highlights
- 4N/ 5D Package for minimum 8 Pax
- Includes all major sightseeings
- Sumo/ Bolero/ Tavera/ Similar on point to point basis
- AC Standard Rooms for 4 Nights
- Accommodation on EP basis
- Air ticketing assistance
Trivandrum > Kovalam > Kanyakumari > Trivandrum
- Trivandrum City
- Padmanabhaswamy Temple
- Napier Museum
- Veli Lake & Tourist Village
- Kovalam Beach
- Poovar Beach
- Vivekananda Rock
- Thiruvalluvar Statue
- Padmanabhapuram Palace
- Vattakottai Fort
Best time to visit Trivandrum, Kovalam & Kanyakumari
- By Flight: Round the Year(Trivandrum International Airport)
- By Train: Round the Year(Trivandrum & Kanyakumari Railway Station)
- By Road: Round the Year
Disclaimer of Trivandrum, Kovalam & Kanyakumari photos
- All Trivandrum, Kovalam & Kanyakumari photos used are just indicative, though experience expressed are practical
- All Trivandrum, Kovalam & Kanyakumari photos are not of Ocean6 Holidays or clicked by guest of Ocean6 Holidays
- Copyright of all the Trivandrum, Kovalam & Kanyakumari photos used belongs to the respective photographer or community promoting the same
Day 01: Trivandrum Hotel/ Resort Transfer
Pick up from Trivandrum Station/ Airport & transfer to hotel/ resort. Rest & relax. O/N stay at Trivandrum.
Day 02: Trivandrum Sightseeing 5- 6HRS
After breakfast, sightseeing to Padmanabhaswamy Temple, Napier Museum, Veli Lake & Tourist Village. O/N stay at Trivandrum.
Day 03: Trivandrum > Kovalam > Poovar > Kanyakumari 105KMS/ 5 – 6HRS
After breakfast, transfer to hotel/ resort at Kanyakumari. Enroute visit Kovalam & Poovar Beach. O/N stay at Kanyakumari.
Day 04: Kanyakumari Sightseeing 5- 6HRS
After breakfast, sightseeing to Vivekananda Rock, Thiruvalluvar Statue, Padmanabhapuram Palace, Vattakottai Fort. O/N stay at Kanyakumari.
Day 05: Kanyakumari > Trivandrum Station/ Airport 92/ 100KMS/ 2 – 3HRS
After breakfast, transfer to Trivandrum Station/ Airport. Tour ends.
- Accommodation on double/ triple sharing basis as per package selected.
- Ex Trivandrum Station/ Airport transfers.
- Transportation by AC Scorpio/ Xylo/ Tavera/ Innova/ similar vehicles as per availability on point to point basis.
- Flight/ Train Fares
- Entry Fees
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ extra meals ordered.
- Any kind of cultural program(can be arranged at extra payment).
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head ‘Package Inclusions’.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, etc.
- Any kind of drinks(alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- GST will be applicable on total amount, if payment by Bank Transfer/ Cheque/ Credit Card.
- Below 5 years of age – complimentary.
- 5 to 8 years of age – 50% of per adult cost.
- Above 8 years of age – full cost.
Terms & Conditions
- Price valid for 08 adult persons.
- 100% payment to be paid before the trip starts.
- Final confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle provided as per mentioned tour plan(Point to Point Basis only).
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services/ transportation in any circumstance.
- 15% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 30 days before starting of the tour.
- 35% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled within 20 days before starting of the tour.
- 50% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 15 days of starting the tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 15 days of starting of the tour or after starting or middle of the tour.