Tirupati Tour by Ocean6 Holidays
Tirupati is one of India’s most famous pilgrimage centers visited by lakhs of Hindu devotees round the year. It is situated at the foot of Seshachalam Hills of the Eastern Ghats in Chittoor district in the extreme southern part of the southern Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. One of its suburbs, Tirumala, which is home to Sri Venkateshwara Temple, is also located within the hills. Tourism sector is of great importance to the city. It is because of the presence of Tirumala Venkateswara Temple and a number of other temples in and around the city that this temple city is always bustling with new visitors every minute.
Ocean6 Holidays has got it’s own team and base in Chennai to facilitate all its upcoming Tirupati tours. All our guests will be provided with a contact person present in Chennai representing Ocean6 Holidays during their complete Tirupati trip.
Tirupati tour package highlights
- 2N/ 3D Package for minimum 6 Pax(ex Chennai)
- AC Standard Rooms for 2 Nights
- Accommodation on EP basis
- To & Fro Transfers from Chennai Central/ Egmore Station/ Airport in AC Tavera/ Innova/ Similar Vehicles
- Air ticketing assistance
Destinations covered in this Tirupati Tour package
Chennai > Tirupati > Chennai
Sightseeings covered in this Tirupati Tour package
- Lord Venkateshwara Temple
- Narayanagiri Gardens
- Chandragiri Fort
- Sri Venkateshwara Zoological Gardens
Best time to visit Tirupati
- By Flight: Jul to Mar (Chennai International Airport – 148KMS/ 3 – 4HRS)
- By Train: Jul to Mar (Chennai Central/ Egmore Station – 135/ 133KMS/ 3 – 4HRS)
- By Road: Jul to Mar
Disclaimer of Tirupati photos
- All Tirupati photos used are just indicative, though experience expressed are practical
- All Tirupati photos are not of Ocean6 Holidays or clicked by guest of Ocean6 Holidays
- Copyright of all the Tirupati photos used belongs to the respective photographer or community promoting the same
Day 01: Chennai > Tirupati 133KMS/ 2 – 3HRS
Arrival at Chennai Central/ Egmore Station/ Airport & transfer to hotel at Tirupati. Rest & relax. O/N stay at Tirupati.
Day 02: Tirupati Darshan & Sightseeing 6 – 7HRS
After breakfast, visit to Sri Venkateshwara Temple at Tirumala, Dwajasthambam, Silathoranam, Narayanagiri Gardens, Chandragiri Fort, Sri Venkateshwara Zoological Gardens. O/N stay at Tirupati.
Day 03: Tirupati > Chennai 133KMS/ 2 – 3HRS
After breakfast, transfer to Chennai Central/ Egmore Station/ Airport. Tour ends.
- Accommodation on double/ triple sharing basis as per package selected.
- Ex Chennai Central/ Egmore Station/ Airport transfers.
- Transportation by AC Tavera/ Innova/ similar vehicles as per availability on Point to Point basis.
- Train/ Flight Fares
- Entry Fees
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ meals ordered.
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head ‘Package Inclusions’.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, etc.
- Any kind of drinks(alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control
- GST will be applicable on total amount, if payment by Bank Transfer/ Cheque/ Credit Card
- Below 5 years of age – complimentary.
- 5 to 8 years of age – 50% of per adult cost.
- Above 8 years of age – full cost.
Terms & Conditions
- Price valid for 06 adult persons.
- 100% payment to be paid before the trip starts.
- Final confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle provided as per mentioned tour plan(Point to Point Basis only).
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services/ transportation in any circumstance.
- 15% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 30 days before starting of the tour.
- 35% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled within 20 days before starting of the tour.
- 50% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 15 days of starting the tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 15 days of starting of the tour or after starting or middle of the tour.