The Terracotta Tales Tour by Ocean6 Holidays
Joypur is a small hamlet near Bishnupur in the Bankura District of the eastern Indian state of West Bengal. It has a small patch of forest land with some resident wild elephants who often come out in the open in search of food in the nearby paddy fields, destroying crops. The nearby historical town of Bishnupur dates back to the 7th Century AD till the advent of the British. Bishnupur saw it’s golden days during the period of the Malla Kings who had gifted us some exemplary examples of terracotta architecture.
Ocean6 Holidays has got it’s own team and base in Joypur & Bishnupur, to facilitate all its upcoming Joypur, Bishnupur tours. All our guests will be provided with a contact person present in Joypur & Bishnupur representing Ocean6 Holidays during their complete Joypur, Bishnupur trip.
The Terracotta Tales tour package highlights
- 2N/ 3D Package for minimum 8 Pax
- Includes all major sightseeings
- Sumo/ Bolero/ Tavera/ Similar on point to point basis
- AC Standard Rooms for 2 Nights
- Accommodation on EP basis
- Air ticketing assistance
Bishnupur > Joypur > Bishnupur > Gangani > Bishnupur
- Joypur Forest
- Bishnupur Rajbari
- Shyamrai Temple
- Dalmadal Cannon
- Madan Mohan Temple
- Jor Bangla Temple
- Sarbamangala Temple
- Gangani Ravines
Best time to visit The Terracotta Tales
- By Flight: Jul to Mar (Kolkata – 126KMS/ 2 – 3HRS)
- By Train: Jul to Mar (Bishnupur – 15KMS/ 30MINS)
- By Road: Jul to Mar
Disclaimer of The Terracotta Tales photos
- All Joypur, Bishnupur photos used are just indicative, though experience expressed are practical
- All Joypur, Bishnupur photos are not of Ocean6 Holidays or clicked by guest of Ocean6 Holidays
- Copyright of all the Joypur, Bishnupur photos used belongs to the respective photographer or community promoting the same
Day 01: Bishnupur > Joypur 15KMS/ 30MINS
Arrival at Bishnupur Station & transfer to hotel/ resort at Joypur. Rest & relax. O/N stay at Joypur.
Day 02: Bishnupur, Gangani Sightseeing 7 – 8HRS
After breakfast, sightseeing to Bishnupur Rajbari, Rasmancha, Shyamrai Temple, Dalmadal Cannon, Madan Mohan Temple, Jor Bangla Temple, Sarbamangala Temple, Gangani Ravines. O/N stay at Joypur.
Day 03: Joypur > Bishnupur 15KMS/ 30MINS
After breakfast, transfer to Bishnupur Station. Tour ends.
- Accommodation on double/ triple sharing basis as per package selected.
- Ex Bishnupur Station transfers.
- Transportation by AC/ NON AC Bolero/ Sumo/ Scorpio/ similar vehicles as per availability on point to point basis.
- Train/ Flight Fares
- Entry Fees
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ extra meals ordered.
- Any kind of cultural program(can be arranged at extra payment).
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head ‘Package Inclusions’.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, etc.
- Any kind of drinks(alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- GST will be applicable on total amount, if payment by Bank Transfer/ Cheque/ Credit Card.
- Below 5 years of age – complimentary.
- 5 to 8 years of age – 50% of per adult cost.
- Above 8 years of age – full cost.
Terms & Conditions
- Price valid for 08 adult persons.
- 100% payment to be paid before the trip starts.
- Final confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle provided as per mentioned tour plan(Point to Point Basis only).
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services/ transportation in any circumstance.
- 15% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 30 days before starting of the tour.
- 35% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled within 20 days before starting of the tour.
- 50% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 15 days of starting the tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 15 days of starting of the tour or after starting or middle of the tour.