Varanasi, Lucknow & Agra Tour by Ocean6 Holidays
Varanasi, one of the holiest places of the Hindus on earth, lies on the banks of the holy river Ganga in the southeastern part of the north Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. The Kashi Vishwanath Temple, one of the 12 Jyotirlingas, takes pride of place along with the several banks or ‘Ghats’ of the Ganga which symbolize what is Kashi or modern day Varanasi today. The ‘Ganga Aarti’ performed every evening on the Dasaswamedh Ghat draws thousands of visitors everyday & is best viewed from a floating ‘Vajra’ or boat on the Ganga when the entire stretch of ghats are lit up at dusk.
Lucknow is the capital city of the state of Uttar Pradesh. Lying almost in the center of the state on the banks of the Gomti river, Lucknow was historically the capital of the Awadh and was controlled by the Delhi Sultanate which then came under the Mughal rule. In 1856, the British East India Company abolished local rule and took complete control of the city along with the rest of Awadh and, in 1857, transferred it to the British Raj. Today, it is the third largest city of north India after Delhi & Jaipur.
Agra lies on the banks of the river Yamuna in the southwestern part of the state of Uttar Pradesh. Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many splendid Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal(one of the 7 wonders of the world), Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Agra is included on the Golden Triangle tourist circuit, along with Delhi and Jaipur; and the Uttar Pradesh Heritage Arc, tourist circuit of UP state, along with Lucknow and Varanasi.
Ocean6 Holidays has got it’s own team and base in Varanasi, Lucknow & Agra, to facilitate all its upcoming Varanasi, Lucknow & Agra tours. All our guests will be provided with a contact person present in Varanasi, Lucknow & Agra representing Ocean6 Holidays during their complete Varanasi, Lucknow & Agra trip.
Varanasi, Lucknow & Agra tour package highlights
- 6N/ 7D Package for minimum 8 Pax
- Includes all major sightseeings
- Sumo/ Bolero/ Tavera/ Similar on point to point basis
- AC Standard Rooms for 6 Nights
- Accommodation on EP basis
- Air ticketing assistance
Varanasi > Lucknow > Agra
- Dasaswamedh Ghat
- Kashi Vishwanath Temple
- Annapurna Temple
- Durga Bari
- Tulsi Manas Temple
- Sankatmochan Temple
- Benares Hindu University
- Ramnagar Fort
- Bara Imambara
- Chhota Imambara
- Rumi Darwaza
- Bhool Bhulaiya
- The Residency
- Chattar Manzil
- Taj Mahal
- Agra Fort
- Fatehpur Sikri
Best time to visit Varanasi, Lucknow & Agra
- By Flight: Jul to Mar (Varanasi, Lucknow)
- By Train: Jul to Mar (Varanasi, Lucknow & Agra)
- By Road: Jul to Mar
Disclaimer of Varanasi, Lucknow & Agra photos
- All Varanasi, Lucknow & Agra photos used are just indicative, though experience expressed are practical.
- All Varanasi, Lucknow & Agra photos are not of Ocean6 Holidays or clicked by guest of Ocean6 Holidays.
- Copyright of all the Varanasi, Lucknow & Agra photos used belongs to the respective photographer or community promoting the same.
Day 01: Varanasi Station/ Airport Pickup > Hotel
Arrival at Varanasi Station/ Airport & transfer to hotel. Rest & relax. Evening visit to Dasaswamedh Ghat for Ganga Aarti. O/N stay at Varanasi.
Day 02: Varanasi Sightseeing 5 – 6HRS
After breakfast, visit to Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Annapurna Temple, Durga Bari, Tulsi Manas Temple, Sankatmochan Temple, Benares Hindu University, Ramnagar Fort. O/N stay at Varanasi.
Day 03: Varanasi Sightseeing 7 – 8HRS
After breakfast, sightseeing to Sarnath, Sitamarhi, Prayag (Allahabad). O/N stay at Varanasi.
Day 04: Varanasi > Lucknow 320KMS/ 6 – 7HRS
After breakfast, transfer to hotel at Lucknow. Rest & relax. O/N stay at Lucknow.
Day 05: Lucknow Sightseeing 7 – 8HRS
After breakfast, sightseeing to Bara Imambara, Chhota Imambara, Rumi Darwaza, Bhool Bhulaiya, The Residency, Chattar Manzil. O/N stay at Lucknow.
Day 06: Lucknow > Agra 340KMS/ 6 – 7HRS
After early breakfast, transfer to hotel at Agra. Rest & relax. O/N stay at Agra.
Day 07: Agra Sightseeing > Station Drop 6 – 7HRS
After breakfast, sightseeing to Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri & transfer to Agra Cantt/ Fort Station. Tour ends.
- Accommodation on double/ triple sharing basis as per package selected.
- Ex Varanasi Station/ Airport & Agra Station transfers.
- Transportation by AC Tavera/ Scorpio/ Innova/ similar vehicles as per availability on point to point basis.
- Train/ Flight/ Bus Fares
- Entry Fees
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ extra meals ordered.
- Any kind of cultural program(can be arranged at extra payment).
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head ‘Package Inclusions’.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, etc.
- Any kind of drinks(alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- GST will be applicable on total amount, if payment by Bank Transfer/ Cheque/ Credit Card.
- Below 5 years of age – complimentary.
- 5 to 8 years of age – 50% of per adult cost.
- Above 8 years of age – full cost.
Terms & Conditions
- Price valid for 08 adult persons.
- 100% payment to be paid before the trip starts.
- Final confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle provided as per mentioned tour plan(Point to Point Basis only).
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services/ transportation in any circumstance.
- 15% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 30 days before starting of the tour.
- 35% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled within 20 days before starting of the tour.
- 50% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 15 days of starting the tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 15 days of starting of the tour or after starting or middle of the tour.