Phuket, Krabi & Bangkok Tour by Ocean6 Holidays
Bangkok, Thailand’s capital, is a large city known for ornate shrines and vibrant street life. The boat-filled Chao Phraya River feeds its network of canals, flowing past the Rattanakosin royal district, home to opulent Grand Palace and its sacred Wat Phra Kaew Temple. Nearby is Wat Pho Temple with an enormous reclining Buddha and on the opposite shore, Wat Arun Temple with its steep steps and Khmer-style spire.
Phuket, a rainforested, mountainous island in the Andaman Sea, has some of Thailand’s most popular beaches, mostly situated along the clear waters of the western shore. The island is home to many high-end seaside resorts, spas and restaurants. Phuket City, the capital, has old shophouses and busy markets. Patong, the main resort town, has many nightclubs, bars and discos.
Krabi, the capital of southern Thailand’s Krabi Province, is a resort town near the Andaman coast. It lies in an area of limestone karsts and mangrove forest. On a hilltop reached by stairs, the Tiger Cave Temple is a Buddhist site with panoramic views. Khao Kanab Nam, 2 slanting hills rising out of water, form a local landmark. Andaman Sea destinations like the Phi Phi Islands are accessible by ferry.
Ocean6 Holidays has got it’s own team and base in Phuket, Krabi & Bangkok, to facilitate all its upcoming Phuket, Krabi & Bangkok tours. All our guests will be provided with a contact person present in Phuket, Krabi & Bangkok representing Ocean6 Holidays during their complete Phuket, Krabi & Bangkok trip.
Phuket, Krabi & Bangkok Tour package highlights
- 5N/ 6D Package for minimum 02 Pax
- Includes all major sightseeings
- AC VAN on point to point SIC basis
- 3 Star Accommodation for 5 Nights
- Accommodation on HBD basis
- Air ticketing assistance
Destinations covered in this Phuket, Krabi & Bangkok Tour package
Phuket > Krabi > Bangkok
Sightseeings covered in this Phuket, Krabi & Bangkok Tour package
- Phi Phi/ James Bond Island
- 4 Islands Trip
- City Temple Tour
- Chao Phraya Cruise
- Marine Park & Safari World
- Half Day City Temple Tour
Best time to visit Phuket, Krabi & Bangkok
- By Flight: Round the Year (Phuket – 1.5HRS from Bangkok, Krabi – 1.5HRS from Bangkok)
- By Road: Round the Year (Krabi – 148KMS/ 2 – 3HRS from Phuket)
Disclaimer of Phuket, Krabi & Bangkok photos
- All Phuket, Krabi & Bangkok photos used are just indicative, though experience expressed are practical.
- All Phuket, Krabi & Bangkok photos are not of Ocean6 Holidays or clicked by guest of Ocean6 Holidays.
- Copyright of all the Phuket, Krabi & Bangkok photos used belongs to the respective photographer or community promoting the same.
Day 01: Arrival at Phuket
Arrival at Phuket Airport & transfer to hotel/ resort. Rest & relax. Enjoy Patong Beach. O/N stay at Phuket.
Day 02: Phuket Sightseeing
After breakfast, sightseeing to Phi Phi/ James Bond Island. O/N stay at Phuket.
Day 03: Phuket > Krabi
After breakfast, transfer to Krabi by Ferry on SIC Basis. Transfer to hotel/ resort. Rest & relax near Krabi beach. O/N stay at Krabi.
Day 04: Krabi Sightseeing
After breakfast, excursion to 4 Islands. O/N stay at Krabi.
Day 05: Krabi > Bangkok/ Bangkok Sightseeing
After breakfast, transfer to Krabi Airport for onward journey to Bangkok. Pick-up from Bangkok Airport & transfer to hotel. Half Day City Temple tour. Rest & relax. Chao Phraya Cruise in the evening. O/N stay at Bangkok.
Day 06: Bangkok Sightseeing > Airport Drop
After breakfast, Half Day sightseeing to Marine Park & Safari World. Check-out from hotel & visit India Square for shopping followed by transfer to Bangkok Airport. Tour ends.
- Accommodation on double/ twin sharing basis as per package selected.
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Ex Phuket & Bangkok transfers.
- All Transfers & Sightseeings as mentioned in Itinerary
- Transportation on point to point basis in SIC.
- Visa Charges
- Train/ Flight/ Bus Fares
- Entry Fees
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ extra meals ordered.
- Any kind of cultural program(can be arranged at extra payment).
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head ‘Package Inclusions’.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, etc.
- Any kind of drinks(alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- GST will be applicable on total amount, if payment by Bank Transfer/ Cheque/ Credit Card.
Terms & Conditions
- Price valid for 02 adult persons.
- 100% payment to be paid before the trip starts.
- Final confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle provided as per mentioned tour plan(Point to Point Basis only).
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services/ transportation in any circumstance.
- 15% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 30 days before starting of the tour.
- 35% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled within 20 days before starting of the tour.
- 50% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 15 days of starting the tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 15 days of starting of the tour or after starting or middle of the tour.