Temi Tea Garden Tour by Ocean6 Holidays
Temi, famous for it’s tea estate known as Temi Tea Garden is located in South Sikkim district, in the southern part of the northeastern Indian state of Sikkim.The only tea garden of the state, it was established in 1969 & is considered to be one of best tea producing gardens of India. The Temi Tea Garden is laid over a gradually sloping hill overlooking the Kanchenjungha range.
Ocean6 Holidays has got it’s own team and base in Temi, to facilitate all its upcoming Tea Tourism tours. All our guests will be provided with a contact person present in Temi representing Ocean6 Holidays during their complete Tea Tourism trip.
Temi Tea Garden tour package highlights
- 2N/ 3D Package for minimum 8 Pax
- Includes all major sightseeings
- Sumo/ Bolero/ Max/ Similar on point to point basis
- Non AC Deluxe Rooms for 2 Nights
- Accommodation on EP basis
- Air ticketing assistance
- Temi Tea Garden
- Buddha Park
- Samdruptse Hill
- Ralong Monastery
- Ralong Hotsprings
- Bonn Monastery
- Doling Gompha
Best time to visit Temi Tea Garden
- By Flight: Round the Year(Bagdogra – 128KMS/ 3.5 – 4HRS)
- By Train: Round the Year(NJP – 121KMS/ 3.5 – 4HRS)
- By Road: Round the Year
Disclaimer of Temi Tea Garden photos
- All Temi Tea Garden photos used are just indicative, though experience expressed are practical
- All Temi Garden photos are not of Ocean6 Holidays or clicked by guest of Ocean6 Holidays
- Copyright of all the Temi Tea Garden photos used belongs to the respective photographer or community promoting the same
Day 01: NJP/ Bagdogra > Temi 121/ 128KMS 3 – 4HRS
Arrival at NJP/ Bagdogra & transfer to resort at Temi. Rest & relax. O/N stay at Temi.
Day 02: Temi, Ravangla Sightseeing 3 – 4HRS
After breakfast, sightseeing to Singtam, Ravangla, Buddha Park, Samdruptse Hill, Ralong Monastery, Ralong Hotsprings, Bonn Monastery, Doling Gompha. O/N stay at Temi.
Day 03: Temi > NJP/ Bagdogra 121/ 128KMS 3 – 4HRS
After breakfast, transfer to NJP/ Bagdogra. Tour ends.
- Accommodation on double/ triple sharing basis as per package selected.
- Ex NJP/ Bagdogra/ Siliguri transfers.
- Transportation by AC/ NON AC Sumo/ Bolero/ Tavera/ Innova/ similar vehicles as per availability on point to point basis.
- Train/ Flight/ Bus Fares
- Entry Fees
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ extra meals ordered.
- Any kind of cultural program(can be arranged at extra payment).
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head ‘Package Inclusions’.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, etc.
- Any kind of drinks(alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- GST will be applicable on total amount, if payment by Bank Transfer/ Cheque/ Credit Card.
- Below 5 years of age – complimentary.
- 5 to 8 years of age – 50% of per adult cost.
- Above 8 years of age – full cost.
Terms & Conditions
- Price valid for 08 adult persons.
- 100% payment to be paid before the trip starts.
- Final confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle provided as per mentioned tour plan(Point to Point Basis only).
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services/ transportation in any circumstance.
- 15% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 30 days before starting of the tour.
- 35% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled within 20 days before starting of the tour.
- 50% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 15 days of starting the tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 15 days of starting of the tour or after starting or middle of the tour.