Santiniketan Tour by Ocean6 Holidays
The place of world famous poet, Rabindranath Tagore, Santiniketan is a small town in the Birbhum district of the east Indian state of West Bengal. The red laterite soil of the area denotes it’s location in the dry Rarh region of the state. Santiniketan was established by Maharshi Devendranath Tagore which was later expanded by his son, Rabindranath Tagore, whose vision became what is now an university town, Viswa Bharati University. No Bengali individual is considered to be complete without a visit to Santiniketan.
Ocean6 Holidays has got it’s own team and base in Bolpur, to facilitate all its upcoming Santiniketan tours. All our guests will be provided with a contact person present in Bolpur representing Ocean6 Holidays during their complete Santiniketan trip.
Santiniketan Tour package highlights
- 2N/ 3D Package for minimum 6 Pax(ex Bolpur)
- AC Standard Rooms for 2 Nights
- Accommodation on EP basis
- To & Fro Transfers from Bolpur Santiniketan Station in AC Bolero/ Sumo/ Scorpio/ Qualis/ Tavera/ Similar Vehicles
- Air ticketing assistance
Bolpur > Santiniketan > Bolpur
- Srijani Silpagram
- Biswa Bangla Haat
- Amartya Sen’s House
- Uttarayan Complex
- Rabindra Museum
- Studio Chitrabhanu
- Upasana Mandir
- Amaar Kutir
- Ballavpur Deer Park
- Bird Sanctuary
- Sangeet Bhavan
- Shiksha Bhavan
- Vidya Bhavan
- Patha Bhavan
- Kopai River
- Fullaratala (Labhpur)
- Tarasankar’s House (Dhatridevta)
- Prakriti Bhavan
- Buddha Statue
- Handicrafts Market (Bhubandanga)
Best time to visit Santiniketan
- By Flight: Jul to Mar (Kolkata – 160KMS/ 3 – 4HRS)
- By Train: Jul to Mar (Bolpur Santiniketan – 3KMS/ 15MINS)
- By Road: Jul to Mar
Disclaimer of Santiniketan photos
- All Santiniketan photos used are just indicative, though experience expressed are practical
- All Santiniketan photos are not of Ocean6 Holidays or clicked by guest of Ocean6 Holidays
- Copyright of all the Santiniketan photos used belongs to the respective photographer or community promoting the same
Day 01: Arrival at Bolpur Santiniketan > Hotel/ Resort > Half Day Sightseeing
Arrival at Bolpur Santiniketan Station & transfer to hotel/ resort. Rest & relax. Half day sightseeing to Sriniketan, Srijani Silpagram, Biswa Bangla Haat, Amartya Sen’s House. O/N stay at Bolpur.
Day 02: Full Day Santiniketan Sightseeing 7 – 8HRS
After breakfast, full day sightseeing to Uttarayan Complex, Rabindra Museum, Rabindra Tagore’s Konark, Mrinmoyee, Shyamoli, Udichi, Punascha, Udayan, Studio Chitrabhanu, Kalabhavan, Chhatimtala, Upasana Mandir, Amaar Kutir, Ballavpur Deer Park, Bird Sanctuary, Sangeet Bhavan, Shiksha Bhavan, Vidya Bhavan, Patha Bhavan, Kopai River, Khoai (Sonajhuri Haat – only on Saturdays).
Day 03: Around Santiniketan Sightseeing > Bolpur Santiniketan Station Drop 6 – 7HRS
After breakfast, full day sightseeing to Kankalitala, Fullaratala (Labhpur), Tarasankar’s House (Dhatridevta), Prakriti Bhavan, Buddha Statue, Handicrafts Market (Bhubandanga) & transfer to Bolpur Santiniketan Station. Tour ends.
- Accommodation on double/ triple sharing basis as per package selected.
- Ex Bolpur Santiniketan Station transfers.
- Transportation by AC Bolero/ Sumo/ Qualis/ Scorpio/ Tavera/ similar vehicles as per availability on point to point basis.
- Train/ Flight Fares
- Entry Fees
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ extra meals ordered.
- Any kind of cultural program(can be arranged at extra payment).
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head ‘Package Inclusions’.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, etc.
- Any kind of drinks(alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- GST will be applicable on total amount, if payment by Bank Transfer/ Cheque/ Credit Card.
- Below 5 years of age – complimentary.
- 5 to 8 years of age – 50% of per adult cost.
- Above 8 years of age – full cost.
Terms & Conditions
- Price valid for 06 adult persons.
- 100% payment to be paid before the trip starts.
- Final confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle provided as per mentioned tour plan(Point to Point Basis only).
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services/ transportation in any circumstance.
- 15% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 30 days before starting of the tour.
- 35% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled within 20 days before starting of the tour.
- 50% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 15 days of starting the tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 15 days of starting of the tour or after starting or middle of the tour.