Sourenee Tour by Ocean6 Holidays
The Sourenee Tea Estate is located in the Mirik Valley of Darjeeling in the northern part of the eastern Indian state of West Bengal. This, over a 100 year old estate is spread across an overall area of 137 hectares at altitudes ranging between 2,500 ft upto 5,000 ft. The estate has 99.5 hectares under tea plantation and produces approximately 65,000 kilograms of top quality flavoury orthodox ‘Darjeeling Tea’, the finest in the world, awarded with its own geographic indication. Surrounded by gardens of tea with a cool European climate to match with, this is one of Darjeeling’s premier tea tourism destinations.
Ocean6 Holidays has got it’s own team and base in Bagdogra/ NJP, to facilitate all its upcoming Sourenee tours. All our guests will be provided with a contact person present in Bagdogra/ NJP representing Ocean6 Holidays during their complete Sourenee trip.
Sourenee tour package highlights
- 2N/ 3D Package for minimum 6 Pax
- Includes all major sightseeings
- Sumo/ Bolero/ Tavera/ Similar on point to point basis
- AC Deluxe Rooms for 2 Nights
- Accommodation on AP basis
- Air ticketing assistance
Bagdogra/ NJP > Tumsong > Bagdogra/ NJP
- Sourenee Tea Garden
- Tingling Viewpoint
- Observation Point
- Mirik Lake
Best time to visit Sourenee
- By Flight: Round the Year (Bagdogra – 40KMS/ 1 – 1.5HRS)
- By Train: Round the Year (New Jalpaiguri – 50KMS/ 1.5 – 2HRS)
- By Road: Round the Year (Siliguri – 42KMS/ 1 – 1.5HRS)
Disclaimer of Sourenee photos
- All Sourenee photos used are just indicative, though experience expressed are practical
- All Sourenee photos are not of Ocean6 Holidays or clicked by guest of Ocean6 Holidays
- Copyright of all the Sourenee photos used belongs to the respective photographer or community promoting the same
Day 01: Bagdogra/ NJP > Sourenee 40KMS/ 1 – 1.5HRS/ 50KMS/ 1.5 – 2HRS
Arrival at Bagdogra Airport/ NJP Station & transfer to resort at Sourenee. Rest & relax. O/N stay at Sourenee.
Day 02: Sourenee Sightseeing
After breakfast, walk through the tea gardens & experience the process of tea manufacture with the estate manager. Drive down to Subithang for a picnic lunch by a stream. After lunch, sightseeing to Tingling Viewpoint, Observation Point, Mirik Lake. O/N stay at Sourenee.
Day 03: Sourenee > Bagdogra/ NJP 40KMS/ 1 – 1.5HRS/ 50KMS/ 1.5 – 2HRS
After breakfast, transfer to Bagdogra Airport/ NJP Station. Tour ends.
- AC Deluxe Accommodation on triple sharing basis as per package selected.
- Food(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Complimentary Tea/ Coffee throughout the day
- Variety of Indoor Games
- Activities(Tea Garden Walks/ Tea Manufacturing Process/ Picnic Lunch/ Bonfire/ Barbeque Dinner – Seasonal)
- Ex Bagdogra Airport/ NJP Station transfers.
- Transportation by AC Tavera/ Xylo/ Innova/ similar vehicles as per availability on point to point basis.
- Train/ Flight/ Bus Fares
- Entry Fees
- Boat Rides/ Horse Rides
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ extra meals ordered.
- Any kind of cultural program(can be arranged at extra payment).
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head ‘Package Inclusions’.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, etc.
- Any kind of drinks(alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- GST will be applicable on total amount, if payment by Bank Transfer/ Cheque/ Credit Card.
- Below 5 years of age – complimentary.
- 5 to 8 years of age – 50% of per adult cost.
- Above 8 years of age – full cost.
Terms & Conditions
- Price valid for 06 adult persons.
- 100% payment to be paid before the trip starts.
- Final confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle provided as per mentioned tour plan(Point to Point Basis only).
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services/ transportation in any circumstance.
- 15% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 30 days before starting of the tour.
- 35% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled within 20 days before starting of the tour.
- 50% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 15 days of starting the tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 15 days of starting of the tour or after starting or middle of the tour.