Sikkim Tour by Ocean6 Holidays
Sikkim, the land of mystic beauty is one of the seven sister states of northeast India, bordered by Bhutan to the southeast, Tibet to the east & north, Nepal to the west and the east Indian state of West Bengal to the south. The least populated state of India, Sikkim is a part of the East Himalaya biodiversity which includes subtropical and alpine climates. Mount Kanchenjunga, the third highest mountain peak in the world(8586MTR) stands tall to the northwestern part of the state sharing borders with Nepal and is visible from almost all the important tourist places of the state.
This grand tour of Sikkim covers all the major tourist destinations of the state. You will get to explore the magical beauty of North Sikkim with its snow clad peaks, icy glaciers, alpine meadows and glacial lakes. The verdant and thickly forested areas of West Sikkim offers some of the most clear & close up views of the Kanchenjunga while in South Sikkim you can experience the spiritual essence of the monasteries and statues of Guru Padmasambhava(Guru Rinpoche), the patron saint of Sikkim. East Sikkim will enthrall you with the magical Old Silk Route and the capital city of Gangtok, one of the most modern, cleanest and disciplined hill stations of India.
Ocean6 Holidays has got it’s own team and base in Gangtok & Pelling, to facilitate all its upcoming Sikkim tours. All our guests will be provided with a contact person present in Gangtok or Pelling representing Ocean6 Holidays during their complete Sikkim trip.
Sikkim tour package highlights
- 14N/ 15D Package for minimum 2 Pax
- Includes all major sightseeings
- Sumo/ Bolero/ Tavera/ Similar on point to point basis
- Non AC Standard Rooms for 14 Nights
- Accommodation on EP basis
- Air ticketing assistance
Bagdogra Airport/ New Jalpaiguri Station > Gangtok(3N) > Lachen(2N) > Lachung(2N) > Gangtok(1N) > Ravangla(2N) > Pelling(2N) > Namchi(2N) > Bagdogra Airport/ New Jalpaiguri Station
- Directorate of Handicrafts & Handloom
- Research Institute of Tibetology
- Do Drul Chorten(Stupa)
- Enchey Monastery
- White Hall
- Flower Show
- Ganesh Tok
- Hanuman Tok
- Tashi View Point
- Banjhakri Falls
- Tsomgo Lake
- Old Baba Mandir (Temple)
- Seven Sister Falls
- Chopta Valley
- Lachen Chu (River)
- Lachen Monastery
- Thangu Valley
- Gurudongmar Lake
- Yumthang Valley
- Shingba Rhododendron Sanctuary
- Yumesamdong (Zero Point) Optional
- Buddha Park
- Temi Tea Garden
- Rayong View Point,
- Ralang Monastery
- Kheunpheling Carpet Centre
- Rangeet River World
- Rimbi Water Falls
- Rimbi Rock Garden
- Khecheopalri Lake
- Khecheopalri Monastery
- Kanchenjunga Water Falls
- Pemayangtse Monastery
- Rabdentse Ruins
- Char Dham
- Samdruptse Monastery
- Namchi Monastery
Best time to visit Sikkim
- By Flight: Oct to Nov & March to May
- By Train: Oct to Nov & March to May
- By Road: Oct to Nov & March to May
Disclaimer of Sikkim Tour photos
- All Sikkim Tour photos used are just indicative, though experience expressed are practical
- All Sikkim Tour photos are not of Ocean6 Holidays or clicked by guest of Ocean6 Holidays
- Copyright of all the Sikkim Tour photos used belongs to the respective photographer or community promoting the same
Day 01: Bagdogra Airport/ New Jalpaiguri Station > Gangtok 130KMS/ 4 – 4.5HRS Approx
Pick up from NJP Station/ Bagdogra Airport & transfer to Deorali Taxi Stand of Gangtok. Our driver will guide you to take a cab to your Hotel/ Resort. After a bit late check-in, rest & relax . You can opt to visit Gangtok Mall (M.G.Marg). O/N stay at Gangtok.
Day 02: Gangtok Local Sightseeing (Full Day)
After breakfast, start for Local Sightseeing of Gangtok City. It will be a Full Day City Tour through the dwindling roads going from one part of Gangtok City to the other part. Return to Hotel by evening & relax. O/N stay at Gangtok.
Day 03: Excursion to Tsomgo Lake, New Baba Mandir (Full Day)
After breakfast, you will be going for a Full Day excursion to Tsomgo Lake & New Baba Mandir. O/N stay at Gangtok.
Day 04: Gangtok > Lachen 129KMS/ 5 – 6HRS Approx
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Lachen Village of North Sikkim. Enroute you will see some extra ordinary views alongwith one of the best falls of Sikkim, the Seven Sister Falls. You’ll be having lunch in the mid-way to Lachen. Check-in to Lachen Hotel a bit late. Enjoy some hot tea alongwith some seasonal snacks available. Have your dinner. O/N stay at Lachen.
Day 05: Excursion to Gurudongmar Lake (Half Day)
After breakfast, drive up to Gurudongmar Lake, which is one of the highest fresh water lakes of India. En-route visit to Thangu & Chopta Valley. You will be back to your hotel for a late lunch. Evening at leisure. O/N stay at Lachen.
Day 06: Lachen > Lachung 47KMS/ 2 – 2.5HRS Approx
After breakfast, proceed towards Lachung. Upon reaching, check-in to your hotel & relax. Evening at leisure. O/N stay at Lachung.
Day 07: Excursion to Yumthang Valley (Half Day)
After an early breakfast, drive through the very scenic road to Yumthang Valley. Afterwards, come back to your hotel at Lachung for a late lunch. Evening at leisure. O/N stay at Lachung.
Day 08: Lachung > Gangtok 125KMS/ 5 – 6HRS Approx
After breakfast, proceed towards Gangtok. Upon reaching, check-in to your hotel & relax. Evening at leisure. O/N stay at Gangtok.
Day 09: Gangtok > Ravangla 74KMS/ 2.5 – 3HRS(Approx)
After breakfast, proceed towards Ravangla. Upon reaching, check-in to your resort & relax. Evening at leisure. O/N stay at Ravangla.
Day 10: Ravangla Sightseeing (Full Day)
After breakfast, sightseeing to Temi Tea Garden, Buddha Park, Rayong View Point, Ralang Monastery, Kheunpheling Carpet Centre, etc. Evening at leisure. O/N stay at Ravangla.
Day 11: Ravangla > Pelling 49KMS/ 1.5 – 2HRS(Approx)
After breakfast, proceed towards Pelling. Upon reaching, check-in to your hotel & relax. Evening at leisure. O/N stay at Pelling.
Day 12: Pelling Sightseeing (Full Day)
After breakfast, sightseeing to Rimbi Waterfalls, Rimbi Rock Garden, Khecheopalri Lake, Khecheopalri Monastery, Singshore Bridge, Kanchenjunga Waterfalls, Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdentse Ruins, etc. O/N stay at Pelling.
Day 13: Pelling > Namchi 60KMS/ 2 – 2.5HRS Approx
After breakfast, proceed towards Namchi. Upon reaching, check-in to your hotel & relax. Evening at leisure. O/N stay at Namchi.
Day 14: Namchi Sightseeing (Half Day)
After breakfast, sightseeing to Chardham, Samdruptse Hill & Namchi Monastery. Evening at leisure. O/N stay at Namchi.
Day 15: Namchi > Bagdogra Airport/ New Jalpaiguri Railway Station 103KMS/ 3.5 – 4HRS Approx
After breakfast, transfer to NJP/ Bagdora. Tour ends.
This itinerary is best suited with Direct Trains from Howrah Station (HWH)/ Sealdah Station (SDAH) & Kolkata Airport (CCU) which arrives in New Jalpaiguri Station (NJP)/ Bagdogra Airport (IXB) respectively. The itinerary can also be customised easily with direct trains/ flights from anywhere in India.
Price of the booking is calculated on twin/triple sharing basis:
2 Pax : INR.56,000
3 Pax : INR.43,000
4 Pax : INR.37,250
5 Pax : INR.33,000
6 Pax : INR.31,000
7 Pax : INR.28,000
These Package Rates are not applicable on Special Holidays, Long Weekends, Durga Puja, Diwali, Christmas Holidays, New Year Eves & Dol Yatra.
Mail us at email@example.com or Call us at +91 98742 84569
- Ex NJP/ Bagdogra/ Siliguri transfers
- Accommodation on double/ triple/ quadruple sharing basis
- Non AC Accommodation in Standard/ Deluxe/ Premium Hotel as per package selected
- Transportation by NON AC Bolero/ Sumo/ Innova/ Xylo similar vehicles as per availability/ package on point to point basis
- Train/ Flight Fares
- Entry Fees/ Inner Line Permits
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ extra meals ordered
- Any kind of cultural program(can be arranged at extra payment)
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, etc.
- Any kind of drinks(alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control
- 5% GST
- 2.5% Card Processing Fee
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head ‘Package Inclusions’
- Guest need to opt for 4 Person Taxi Ride from Gangtok Taxi Stand (Deorali Stand) on their own with guidance from our driver, which is approx 8KMS from Gangtok Mall (M.G. Marg) – All the hotels/ resorts are mainly situated near and around Gangtok Mall area
- Nathula Pass confirmation can only be given once Guest reach Gangtok and deposit all required documents atleast 1 day earlier of the journey date
- There are multiple points of Inner Line Permit which need to be paid on actuals during the visit on spot by Guest directly.
- Below 5 years of age – complimentary
- Above 5 years of age – full cost
Terms & Conditions
- Price valid for 02-07 persons as per packages seleted
- 100% payment to be paid before the trip starts
- Final confirmation will be provided on full payment
- Vehicle provided as per mentioned tour plan(Point to Point Basis only)
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services/ transportation in any circumstance
- 15% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 30 days before starting of the tour
- 35% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled within 20 days before starting of the tour
- 50% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 15 days of starting the tour
- No refund for tour starting within 15 days of starting of the tour or after starting or middle of the tour