On your arrival in Bhuj, you will be provided a complimentary transfer from Bhuj Railway Station to our tents in Patgar City. Checkin into the hotel and relax. Enjoy the buffet Lunch at Nova Patgar Tents and then we go for the sightseeing of Kalo Dungar. Also known as Black Hill, Kalo Dungar is the highest point in Kutch, Gujarat and is famous for a 400 year old Dattatreya Temple. Enjoy a panoramic view of Great Rann of Kutch from Kalo Dungar and then we go to Rann of Kutch. The great Rann of Kutch, seasonal salt marsh located in the Thar Desert, is known to be largest salt deserts in the world. Rann of Kutch is picturesque destination. Enjoy Sunset in the Rann and then later return to the tents. Get involved in the culture of Kutch as some of the best folk musicians set your mood for an utterly delicious Kutchi Dinner. Overnight stay at the Nova Patgar Tents.
Start your day with utterly delicious buffet breakfast and then we proceed to Mata No Madh, the Ashapura Mata Temple, a very famous temple. Then, we go to visit Narayan Sarovar. After visting Narayan Sarovar, we move to Koteshwar temple which is just nearby. After visiting all the three places, we return to the tents for overnight stay. You can also enjoy inhouse activities like Bon-fire with Karaoke.
Today, after breakfast, we will go for the sightseeing of Bhuj. Start your day with utterly delicious buffet breakfast and then we start our journey to Bhuj. Today morning after breakfast proceed to visit places like Aina Mahal Museum (Thu & Public Holiday Close), Pragmahal Museum (Public Holiday Close), Kutch Museum (Wed Close & 2nd & 4th Sat & Public Holidays Close) Bhartiya Sanskriti Darsan Exhibition Museum (2nd & 4th Sat & Public Holidays Close) & Cenotaphs of Royal Family. After noon proceed to visit Hiralaxmi Memorial Craft Museum at Bhujodi. You can also enjoy the evening show at the Hiralaxmi Memorial Craft Museum.
Drop to Railway Station or Airport as per the timing of flight.
Kalo Dungar(Black Hill), Dattatreya Temple, Rann of Kutch(Sunset/Sunrise), Cultural Evening, Narayan Sarovar, Mata No Madh, Bhuj Local Sightseeing, Hiralaxmi Craft Museum.
Accommodation on twin sharing basis, Welcome drink on arrival at the resort, All meals at the resort, One A/C Vehicle on private itinerary basis from the point of pickup to the point of drop including toll tax, parking, da, night halt etc, 2 Mineral water bottle complimentary at the resort, Complimentary use of indoor games facility, Folk Music program in the night.
Any airfare or railway ticket, Any museum entrance fee or rann utsav permit or ticket to any other sightseeing place, Any guide fee or any other kind of personal expense, GST 5% on the bill, Any other thing not mentioned in the inclusion.
The price of this tour is based on a guaranteed 2 Pax in 1 double sharing Room for 2 nights with PVT Transportation for 3 days. The price will change respect to change in the number of Pax.
For 2 Pax: Luxury PVT Cars.
This tour can be upgraded with up to 4*Star/ 5*Star accommodation & private transportation, location of hotel/ resort might change to nearby locations. Please call +91 9874284569/ 9874361951 for upgrading your package.
1. The Checkin time of the resort is 12 Noon and checkout of the resort is 9 am. Early checkin and late checkout at the resort is subject to the availability of the rooms and is never guaranteed. For all checkouts post 10 am, the resort reserves the right to collect half day charges from the guest.
2. All the pending bills for the accommodation have to be settled at the time of check-in only. The resort reserves the right to deny check-in incase of unsettled bills. All the food and laundry bills have to be settled at the time of checkout.
3. The cultural activities organized inside the resort are complimentary and as per the resort policy are organized only if the resort has an occupancy of min. 6 tents.
4. It is mandatory for all the guests to produce a valid id proof(Aadhar card, election card, passport, driving license. Pan card not applicable) during check-in. Incase of not having valid id, guest can be denied check-in.
5. The package is inclusive of complimentary lunch, dinner on the day of check-in and breakfast of next day. The breakfast on the day of arrival is not covered in the tariff and additional charges of Rs 125/- per person is applicable for breakfast. Similarly, additional lunch and dinner are chargeable at Rs 300 per person per meal. A missed meal cannot be adjusted on any other days or cannot be compensated against any other charges of the resort.
6. Consumption of eatable items inside the tents is not allowed. The guest can use the dining space incase they have brought their own eatable items.
7. There is a designated area for smoking. Smoking is not allowed inside the tents and at the public areas of the resort.
8. Any damage to the property of the resort is recoverable as per the estimation set by resort.
9. Gujarat is a dry state and drinking liquor is not permitted. Any guest who is found drinking liquor without proper permit from the Govt. authorities can be asked to leave the resort premises.