Offbeat Honeymoon Destinations by Ocean6 Holidays
Offbeat Honeymoon Destinations of Bengal and Sikkim is the best unique Honeymoon destination of North East India. A balcony in the Kalimpong Hills in the northern part of the eastern Indian state of West Bengal, 14Phatak is an exceptional place commanding stupendous views of Mt. Kanchenjungha, the third highest mountain peak of the world & the meandering Tista River below in a single frame on a clear day. Rolep, a beautiful Himalayan village on the other hand is situated in the eastern part of the northeastern Indian state of Sikkim offering immense greenery all around to soothe your senses. These two offbeat destinations in the Eastern Himalayan region make for a perfect getaway for a once in a lifetime honeymoon experience.
Ocean6 Holidays has got it’s own team and base in Kalimpong & Sikkim. All our guests will be provided with a contact person present in Kalimpong & Sikkim representing Ocean6 Holidays during their complete Kalimpong & Sikkim trip.
Offbeat Honeymoon Destinations tour package highlights
- 5N/ 6D for Couple
- Includes all major sightseeings
- Dzire/ Etios/ Indigo/ Similar on point to point basis
- Non AC Standard Room for 5 Nights
- Accommodation on AP basis
- Air ticketing assistance
NJP/ Bagdogra/ Siliguri > 14Phatak > Rolep > NJP/ Bagdogra/ Siliguri
- Deolo Hill
- Durpin Dara Monastery
- Mangal Dham
- Pine View Nursery
- Army Golf Course
- Mankhim Monastery
- Aritar Lake
- Thambi View Point
- Gnathang Valley
- Kupup Lake
- Old Baba Mandir
- Memencho Lake View Point
Best time to visit
- By Flight: Round the Year (Bagdogra – 97KMS)
- By Train: Round the Year (New Jalpaiguri – 93KMS)
- By Road: Round the Year (Siliguri – 85KMS)
Disclaimer of Offbeat Honeymoon Destinations photos
- All 14Phatak & Rolep photos used are just indicative, though experience expressed are practical
- All 14Phatak & Rolep photos are not of Ocean6 Holidays or clicked by guest of Ocean6 Holidays
- Copyright of all the 14Phatak & Rolep photos used belongs to the respective photographer or community promoting the same
Day 01: NJP/ Bagdogra/ Siliguri > 14Phatak 93/ 97/ 85KMS/ 3.5 – 4HRS
Pick up from NJP Station/ Bagdogra Airport & transfer to 14Phatak. Rest & relax. O/N stay at 14Phatak.
Day 02: 14Phatak Sightseeing 3 – 4HRS
After breakfast, half day excursion to Ecchegaon, Ramdhura, Barmaik, Daragaon. O/N stay at 14Phatak.
Day 03: Kalimpong Sightseeing 5 – 6HRS
After breakfast, half day sightseeing to Kalimpong, Deolo Hill, Durpin Dara Monastery, Mangal Dham, Pine View Nursery, Army Golf Course. O/N stay at 14Phatak.
Day 04: 14Phatak > Rolep 75KMS/ 3 – 3.5HRS
After breakfast, transfer to Rolep via Reshikhola, Mankhim, Mankhim Monastery, Aritar Lake, Rhenock, Rongli. Rest & relax. O/N stay at Rolep.
Day 05: Rolep Sightseeing 6 – 7HRS
After early breakfast, whole day sightseeing to Phadamchen, Zuluk, Thambi View Point, Lungthung, Gnathang Valley, Kupup Lake, Old Baba Mandir, Memencho Lake View Point. O/N stay at Rolep.
Day 06: Rolep > NJP/ Bagdogra/ Siliguri 144/ 148/ 136KMS/ 5 – 6HRS
After breakfast, transfer to NJP/ Bagdora/ Siliguri. Tour ends.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis as per package selected.
- Food(All meals – breakfast to dinner).
- Ex NJP/ Bagdogra/ Siliguri transfers.
- Transportation by NON AC Sumo/ Bolero/ Scorpio/ similar vehicles as per availability on point to point basis.
- Train/ Flight/ Bus Fares
- Entry Fees
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ extra meals ordered.
- Any kind of cultural program(can be arranged at extra payment).
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head ‘Package Inclusions’.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, etc.
- Any kind of drinks(alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- GST will be applicable on total amount, if payment by Bank Transfer/ Cheque/ Credit Card.
- Price valid for 02 persons.
- 100% payment to be paid before the trip starts.
- Final confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle provided as per mentioned tour plan(Point to Point Basis only).
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services/ transportation in any circumstance.
- 15% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 30 days before starting of the tour.
- 35% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled within 20 days before starting of the tour.
- 50% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 15 days of starting the tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 15 days of starting of the tour or after starting or middle of the tour.
- All cancellations between 20 – 30 days of the event date – 50% refund.
- All cancellations within 20 days of the event date – No refund possible.