North Bengal Tea Tourism by Ocean6 Holidays
The Darjeeling Himalayan region in the extreme northern part of the eastern Indian state of West Bengal is endowed with pristine natural beauty. Tea, being the principal cash crop, the entire region is draped with tea trees from medium to high altitudes to the Terai at the foothills of the eastern Himalayas. North Bengal Tea Tourism comprising Bannockburn near Darjeeling & Tabakoshi near Mirik are just 2 of the several classic locations among hundreds of tea gardens producing some of the finest teas in the world.
Ocean6 Holidays has got it’s own team and base in Siliguri, to facilitate all its upcoming Bannockburn & Tabakoshi tours. All our guests will be provided with a contact person present in Siliguri representing Ocean6 Holidays during their complete Bannockburn & Tabakoshi trip.
North Bengal Tea Tourism package highlight
- 3N/ 4D Package for minimum 8 Pax
- Includes all major sightseeings
- Sumo/ Bolero/Similar on point to point basis
- Non AC Standard Rooms for 3 Nights
- Accommodation on AP basis
- Air ticketing assistance
NJP/ Bagdogra > Bannockburn > Tabakoshi > NJP/ Bagdogra
- Bannockburn Tea Estate
- Tiger Hill
- Batasia Loop & Gardens
- Ghoom Monastery
- Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park
- Himalayan Mountaineering Institute
- Tenzing Rock
- Happy Valley Tea Estate
- The Mall(Chowrasta)
- Pashupati Marhet(Nepal)
- Gopaldhara Tea Estate
Best time to visit North Bengal Tea Tourism
- By Flight: Oct to Jun (Bagdogra – 85KMS/3.5 – 4HRS from Bannockburn, 57KMS/ 2 – 2.5HRS from Tabakoshi)
- By Train: Oct to Jun (New Jalpaiguri – 88KMS/ 3.5 – 4HRS from Bannockburn, 66KMS/ 2.5 – 3HRS from Tabakoshi)
- By Road: Oct to Jun (Siliguri – 78KMS/ 3 – 3.5HRS from Bannockburn, 57KMS/ 2 – 2.5HRS from Tabakoshi)
Disclaimer of North Bengal Tea Tourism photos
- All Bannockburn & Tabakoshi photos used are just indicative, though experience expressed are practical.
- All Bannockburn & Tabakoshi photos are not of Ocean6 Holidays or clicked by guest of Ocean6 Holidays.
- Copyright of all the Bannockburn & Tabakoshi photos used belongs to the respective photographer or community promoting the same.
Day 01: NJP/ Bagdogra > Bannockburn 88/ 85KMS/ 3.5 – 4HRS
Arrival at NJP Station/ Bagdogra Airport & transfer to homestay at Bannockburn. Rest & relax. O/N stay at Bannockburn.
Day 02: Darjeeling Sightseeing 7 – 8HRS
After breakfast, sightseeing to Lebong, Tiger Hill, Batasia Loop & Gardens, Ghoom Monastery, Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Tenzing Rock, Happy Valley Tea Estate, The Mall(Chowrasta). O/N stay at Bannockburn.
Day 03: Bannockburn > Tabakoshi 49KMS/ 3 – 4HRS
After breakfast, transfer to homestay at Tabakoshi. Enroute visit Jorepokhari, Pashupati Market(Nepal). Rest & relax. Evening visit to Gopaldhara Tea Estate. O/N Stay at Tabakoshi.
Day 04: Tabakoshi > NJP/ Bagdogra 66/ 57KMS 2 – 3HRS
After breakfast, transfer to NJP/ Bagdogra. Enroute visit Mirik. Tour ends.
- Accommodation on double/ triple sharing basis as per package selected.
- Ex NJP/ Bagdogra/ Siliguri transfers.
- Food(Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Transportation by AC/ NON AC Sumo/ Bolero/ Max/ Tavera/ similar vehicles as per availability on point to point basis.
- Train/ Flight/ Bus Fares
- Entry Fees
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ extra meals ordered.
- Any kind of cultural program(can be arranged at extra payment).
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head ‘Package Inclusions’.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, etc.
- Any kind of drinks(alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- GST will be applicable on total amount, if payment by Bank Transfer/ Cheque/ Credit Card.
- Below 5 years of age – complimentary.
- 5 to 8 years of age – 50% of per adult cost.
- Above 8 years of age – full cost.
Terms & Conditions
- Price valid for 08 adult persons.
- 100% payment to be paid before the trip starts.
- Final confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle provided as per mentioned tour plan(Point to Point Basis only).
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services/ transportation in any circumstance.
- 15% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 30 days before starting of the tour.
- 35% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled within 20 days before starting of the tour.
- 50% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 15 days of starting the tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 15 days of starting of the tour or after starting or middle of the tour.