Tea Trails of Bengal Tour by Ocean6 Holidays
The northern part of the eastern Indian state of West Bengal, famously known as Dooars is one of the most scenic parts of the state. Geographically the area stretches from the Tista River to the Sankosh River which forms the border with the northeastern Indian state of Assam. Kumai, Takdah & Bannockburn are just a few of the numerous fascinating offbeat places to visit in North Bengal throughout the year. Rolling green hills, stunning views of the Kanchenjungha range, Himalayan rivers & streams, extensive tea gardens, dense jungles with varied flora & fauna, local tribes with rich cultural background, all come together to give you an experience like never before.
Ocean6 Holidays has got it’s own team and base in Kumai & Darjeeling to facilitate all its upcoming North Bengal tours. All our guests will be provided with a contact person present in Kumai & Darjeeling representing Ocean6 Holidays during their complete North Bengal trip be it for 6N/7D tour package.
Tea Trails of Bengal tour package highlights
- 6N/7D Package for minimum 8 Pax
- Includes all major sightseeings
- Sumo/ Bolero/ Tavera/ Similar on point to point basis
- Non AC Standard Rooms for 6 Nights
- Accommodation on EP basis
- Air ticketing assistance
NJP/ Bagdogra > Kumai > Takdah > Bannockburn > NJP/ Bagdogra
- Rocky Island
- Lover’s Meet View Point
- Pashupati Market(Nepal)
Best time to visit Tea Trails of Bengal
- By Flight: Round the Year (Bagdogra – 95KMS/ 3HRS from Kumai, 108KMS/ 3 – 4HRS from Bannockburn)
- By Train: Round the Year (New Jalpaiguri – 93KMS/ 3HRSfrom Kumai, 106KMS/ 3 – 4HRS from Bannockburn)
- By Road: Round the Year (Siliguri – 90KMS/ 3HRS from Kumai, 104KMS/ 3 – 4HRS from Bannockburn)
Disclaimer of Tea Trails of Bengal photos
- All Kumai, Takdah & Bannockburn photos used are just indicative, though experience expressed are practical
- All Kumai, Takdah & Bannockburn photos are not of Ocean6 Holidays or clicked by guest of Ocean6 Holidays
- Copyright of all the Kumai, Takdah & Bannockburn photos used belongs to the respective photographer or community promoting the same
Day 01: NJP/ Bagdogra/ Siliguri > Kumai 93/ 95/ 90KMS/ 2.5 – 3HRS
Pick up from NJP Station/ Bagdogra Airport & transfer to homestay at Kumai. Rest & relax. O/N stay at Kumai.
Day 02: Kumai Sightseeing 5 – 6HRS
After breakfast, sightseeing to Samsing, Suntaleykhola, Rocky Island, Jhalong, Bindu, Paren. O/N stay at Kumai.
Day 03: Kumai > Takdah 115 KMS/ 3 – 4HRS
After breakfast, transfer to homestay at Takdah. Enroute visit Peshok, Lover’s Meet View Point. Rest & relax. O/N stay at Takdah.
Day 04: Takdah Sightseeing
After breakfast, sightseeing to Tinchuley, Lamahatta. O/N stay at Takdah.
Day 05: Takdah > Bannockburn 45KMS/ 1.5 – 2HRS
After breakfast, transfer to homestay at Bannockburn. Rest & relax. O/N stay at Bannockburn.
Day 06: Bannockburn Sightseeing
Day 07: Bannockburn > Mirik > NJP/ Bagdogra/ Siliguri 106/ 108/ 104KMS/ 3 – 4HRS
After breakfast, transfer to NJP/ Bagdogra/ Siliguri. Enroute visit Pashupati Market(Nepal) & Mirik. Tour ends.
- Accommodation on triple/ quadruple sharing basis as per package selected.
- Food(All meals – breakfast to dinner)
- Ex NJP/ Bagdogra/ Siliguri transfers.
- Transportation by AC/ NON AC Sumo/ Bolero/ Scorpio/ Max/ similar vehicles as per availability on point to point basis.
- Train/ Flight/ Bus Fares
- Entry Fees
- Ropeway Rides
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ extra meals ordered.
- Any kind of cultural program(can be arranged at extra payment).
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head ‘Package Inclusions’.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, etc.
- Any kind of drinks(alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- GST will be applicable on total amount, if payment by Bank Transfer/ Cheque/ Credit Card.
- Below 5 years of age – complimentary.
- 5 to 8 years of age – 50% of per adult cost.
- Above 8 years of age – full cost.
Terms & Conditions:
- Price valid for 08 persons.
- 100% payment to be paid before the trip starts.
- Final confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle provided as per mentioned tour plan(Point to Point Basis only).
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services/ transportation in any circumstance.
- 15% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 30 days before starting of the tour.
- 35% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled within 20 days before starting of the tour.
- 50% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 15 days of starting the tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 15 days of starting of the tour or after starting or middle of the tour.