Shirdi, Shani Shignapur & Nashik Tour by Ocean6 Holidays
Shirdi is a famous pilgrim town located in the western part of the western Indian state of Maharashtra. It is famously known as the home of the late 19th century saint, Sri Sai Baba. The ‘Sri Saibaba Sansthan Trust’, also located in Shirdi is one of the richest temple organisations in India.
Shani Shignapur is visited by almost every pilgrim who visits Shirdi Sai Baba. It is dedicated to the Lord Shani, one of the nine ‘Navagraha’s or heavenly objects in Hindu astrology.
Nashik is an ancient city in the northwestern region in the western Indian state of Maharashtra. It is a holy city located on the banks of the sacred Godavari river which is said to originate from here. Nashik is also one of the four holy cities where Kumbha Mela is held every twelve years & Ardh Kumbha every six years. The other three places are Allahabad in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, Haridwar in the northern Indian state of Uttarakhand & Ujjain in the central Indian state of Madhya Pradesh.
Ocean6 Holidays has got it’s own team and base in Pune to facilitate all its upcoming Shirdi, Shani Shignapur & Nashik tours. All our guests will be provided with a contact person present in Pune representing Ocean6 Holidays during their complete Shirdi, Shani Shignapur & Nashik trip.
Shirdi, Shani Shignapur & Nashik tour package highlights
- 3N/ 4D Package for minimum 6 Pax(ex Pune)
- AC Standard Rooms for 3 Nights
- Accommodation on EP basis
- To & Fro Transfers from Pune Station/ Airport in AC Tavera/ Innova/ Similar Vehicles
- Air ticketing assistance
Pune > Shirdi > Shani Shignapur > Shirdi > Tryambakeshwar > Nashik > Shirdi > Pune
Sightseeings covered in this Shirdi, Shani Shignapur & Nashik tour package
- Sai Baba Temple
- Shani Shignapur
- Tryambakeshwar Temple
- Kala Ram Temple
- Gora Ram Temple
- Sita Cave
- Chandramulishwar Temple
- Kapaleshwar Temple
- Godavari Ghat
Best time to visit Shirdi, Shani Shignapur & Nashik
- By Flight: Jul – Mar (Pune Airport – 198KMS/ 4 – 5HRS)
- By Train: Jul – Mar (Pune Railway Station – 180KMS/ 4 – 5HRS)
- By Road: Jul – Mar (SH-10 connects Shirdi with Pune & Ahmednagar)
Disclaimer of Shirdi, Shani Shignapur & Nashik photos
- All Shirdi, Shani Shignapur & Nashik photos used are just indicative, though experience expressed are practical
- All Shirdi, Shani Shignapur & Nashik photos are not of Ocean6 Holidays or clicked by guest of Ocean6 Holidays
- Copyright of all the Shirdi, Shani Shignapur & Nashik photos used belongs to the respective photographer or community promoting the same
Day 01: Pune > Shirdi 189KMS/ 4 – 5HRS
Arrival at Pune Station/ Airport & transfer to hotel at Shirdi. Rest & relax. Evening visit to Sai Baba Temple. O/N stay at Shirdi.
Day 02: Shirdi > Shani Shignapur > Shirdi 150KMS/ 5 – 6HRS
After breakfast, visit to Shani Shignapur Temple & return back by evening. Rest & relax. O/N stay at Shirdi.
Day 03: Shirdi > Tryambakeshwar > Nashik > Shirdi 240KMS/ 7 – 8HRS
After breakfast, whole day visit to Tryambakeshwar Temple, Muktidham, Panchavati, Kala Ram Temple, Gora Ram Temple, Sita Cave, Chandramulishwar Temple, Kapaleshwar Temple, Godavari Ghat. O/N stay at Shirdi.
Day 04: Shirdi > Pune 189KMS/ 4 – 5HRS
After breakfast, transfer to Pune Station/ Airport. Tour ends.
- Accommodation on double/ triple sharing basis as per package selected.
- Ex Pune Station/ Airport transfers.
- Transportation by AC Tavera/ Innova/ similar vehicles as per availability on Point to Point basis.
- Train/ Flight Fares
- Entry Fees
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ meals ordered.
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head ‘Package Inclusions’.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, etc.
- Any kind of drinks(alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- GST will be applicable on total amount, if payment by Bank Transfer/ Cheque/ Credit Card.
- Below 5 years of age – complimentary.
- 5 to 8 years of age – 50% of per adult cost.
- Above 8 years of age – full cost.
Terms & Conditions
- Price valid for 06 adult persons.
- 100% payment to be paid before the trip starts.
- Final confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle provided as per mentioned tour plan(Point to Point Basis only).
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services/ transportation in any circumstance.
- 15% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 30 days before starting of the tour.
- 35% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled within 20 days before starting of the tour.
- 50% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 15 days of starting the tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 15 days of starting of the tour or after starting or middle of the tour.