3 N at Port Blair & 02 N at Havelock
Day 1: Arrive Andaman- Watersports Complex& Cellular Jail visit by day and Sound&Light show at Cellular Jail
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and transfer to hotel. Relax and rest at the hotel and after lunch visit Cellular Jail and spend some time at Water Sports Complex (closed: Wednesday)where you can indulge in some water activities at extra cost; like on-water obstacle area and non-motorised watersports in a safe and enclosed area of the sea (Aqua Fun Park), jet ski, speed boat ride, banana boat ride etc (Please carry change of clothes) or simply sit by the seaside at Ocean Blue cafe. In the evening proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail – (at 1800 hrs or 1900 Hrs, depending on light and sound show ticket availability) where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
Day 2: Journey to Havelock by Ferry from Port Blair and visit Radhanagar Beach at Havelock
Early morning departure by ferry from Port Blair to Havelock. The ferry takes up to 2.5 hrs to reach Havelock. On arrival proceed to selected hotel and in the evening visit Beach No 7* (Radhanagar Beach) rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine. Return to hotel to relax and unwind. (Kindly remind hotel to provide packed breakfast at Port Blair since the same is not included at Havelock).
Day 3: Havelock: Excursion to Elephant Beach
(Car will come at 0700 hrs and please ensure you are ready as the boat will leave at 0730 hrs). Embark on the most memorable snorkeling trip, just 25 min by Boat this beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. The boat goes right up to the beach and it’s so easy to slip on your gear and just start snorkeling. It’s also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 metre. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life. Note: Inclusive of snorkeling equipment and car pick up and drop to jetty. (The trip may be changed to light house subject to weather conditions and visibility) (Do note that incase guest is delayed for Elephant Beach No refund will be offered if the boat has left)
Day 4: Havelock: check out from hotel, visit Kalapathar Beach and proceed to Port Blair
Check out and after lunch visit Kalapathar Beach, a scenic beach, access to which is through a wonderful coastal road. Spend an hour and then proceed to the jetty at Havelock to return from Havelock Island in the evening by the ferry at 1545 hrs/ 1630 hrs and transfer to hotel in Port Blair. The guest will arrive only in the evening at Port Blair. (Do note that all hotels on Havelock have a early morning check out time and late check out is provided at the discretion of the hotel management). The guest will need to kindly carry their luggage with them while they proceed to Kalapathar Beach as we will not be returning to the hotel.
Day 5: Port Blair – City Tour and Carbyn’s Cove Beach
After breakfast, start for a tour of places in & around Port Blair (City Tour – closed Monday) – covering the famous Cellular Jail (a witness to the Indian freedom struggle, Chatham Saw Mill (one of the oldest & largest in Asia), Forest Museum, Anthropological Museum, Fisheries (Marine) Museum and Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika). After lunch proceed to visit Carbyns Cove Beach (the only beach in Port Blair) to relax and unwind and then proceed for local shopping
Day 6: Departure
Depart Port Blair with Fond memories of these mesmerizing Islands.
Notes regarding closure of monuments and facilities which may be part of the itinerary
- City Tour including Cellular Jail, Anthropological Museum, Naval Museum, Fisheries Aquarium: Closed on Mondays & Public Holidays
- Chatham Saw Mill: Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays
- North Bay, Ross Island, Viper Island: Closed on Wednesdays & Public Holidays and when Port Authorities deem sailing unsafe
- Elephant Beach: closed when Port Authorities deem sailing unsafe
- Baratang Island / Mud Volcano / Limestone Caves: Closed on Mondays & Public Holidays
- Jolly Buoy/Red Skin/MGMNP: Closed on Mondays & Public Holidays and when Port Authorities deem sailing unsafe
- Watersports Complex: Closed on Wednesdays & Public Holidays and when Port Authorities deem sailing unsafe
- Meet and greet services at the airport and all transfers and ferry tickets as per itinerary
- Accommodation on CP basis with daily breakfast (Except breakfast on day of arrival)
- Any other mealsonly if booked as per indicated rates in the meal plan.
- Entry tickets, permits and ferry tickets to all places which are included in the itinerary
- All transfers by AC Carexcept at Neil Island
- All applicable taxes and 4.5% GST
- Vehicle at disposal is not provided.
- Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages not included
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary not included. Any excursions mentioned as optional extra are also not included.
- Camera Tickets, Guide Charges are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
- Any meals not mentioned in the meal plan, laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
- Air tickets are NOT included
Optional Extra Activities at Additional Cost (Net Price Not Including Service Tax @4.5% and Not Including Transfers)
- From Port Blair: Ross Island Private Visit – Rs.1800 base charge for private boat visit for 2 person plus Rs.200 per additional person (not including transfers)
- From Port Blair: Glass bottom boat ride OR snorkeling at North Bay– Rs.350 per person per activity (not including transfers)
- From Port Blair: Snorkeling supplement at Jolly Buoy or Red Skin– Rs. 500 per person(not including transfers)
- From Port Blair: Try Dive at North Bay – Rs.3,000 per person(not including transfers)
- From Port Blair: Watersport Rides at Port Blair – Jet Ski, Banana Boat, Sofa, Speed Boat Ride – Rs.350 per person per ride (not including transfers)
- From Port Blair or Havelock: Sea Walk – Rs.3,200 per person (not including transfers)
- From Havelock: Try Dive– Rs. 2000 per pax (not including transfers) / Discover Scuba– Rs.4500 per pax (not including transfers)
Notes on above rates:
- Infant charge: 600 per paxfor private ferry tickets (Rs.300 each way). Not applicable IF Government ferry option is chosen
- Additional Discount: If choosing to use Government Ferry instead of private ferry reduceRs.800 per person& removal of Elephant beach excursion and related transfers reduce Rs.950 per person
- Vehicles: We will accommodate max 5 adults in a vehicle. If group exceeds 5pax (not including infants/children below 5) we will provide additional vehicles as per group size.
Additional Points to Note:
- Above packages are quoted as net rates inclusive of GST. Rates are Net and non-commissionable.
- If the guests’ flight arrives in the evening there will be no sightseeing possible on Day 1 except Sound & Light Show at Cellular Jail
- All packages involving Port Blair- Havelock-Neil-Port Blair sector are costed based on Privately operated Ferry (Makruzz or equivalent).
- All packages include transfers by AC Car except at Neil Island
- The above rates are valid from 1 October 2016 to 30 June 2016 with the following exceptions:
- Rates are not valid between 15th December and 15th January when most hotels apply peak season surcharges
- Occupancy on 24th December, 25th December and 31st December may come with further compulsory Xmas and New Year Gala event surcharges
- Any/ all cancellations before 30 days of the event date – 90% refund
- All cancellations between 20 – 30 days of the event date – 50% refund
- All cancellations within 20 days of the event date – No refund possible