Manas National Park tour by Ocean6 Holidays
Manas National Park is a beautiful jungle nestled at the foothills of the Bhutan Himalayas. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, it is contiguous with the Royal Manas National Park in Bhutan. The park is known for its rare and endangered endemic wildlife such as the Assam roofed turtle, hispid hare, golden langur and pygmy hog. Manas is famous for it’s population of wild water buffaloes. The name of the park originates from the Manas river which is the lifeline of the forest. The Manas river originates in the Bhutan Himalayas and flows southwards through the heart of the park. Finally it splits into two rivers namely Beki & Bholkaduba and joins the Brahmaputra river. Densely forested with patches of tall elephant grass, the beautiful Manas river with the Himalayas lurking in the north sky, Manas beckons to every nature lover, photographer & wildlife enthusiast.
Ocean6 Holidays has got it’s own team and base in Guwahati & Barpeta Road to facilitate all it’s upcoming Manas tours. All our guests will be provided with a contact person present in Guwahati/ Barpeta Road representing Ocean6 Holidays during their complete Manas trip.
Manas National Park tour package highlights
- 3N/ 4D Package for minimum 6 Pax (ex Guwahati/ Barpeta Road)
- Non AC Standard Rooms for 3 Nights
- Accommodation in EP basis
- Includes 1 Full Day & 1 Half Day Jungle Safari in 4 wheel drive open Maruti Gypsy vehicles
- To & Fro Transfers from Guwahati/ Barpeta Road in Sumo/ Bolero/ Tavera/ Similar on point to point basis
- Air ticketing assistance
Guwahati/ Barpeta Road > Manas National Park > Guwahati/ Barpeta Road
Best time to visit Manas
- 01 Nov to 30 Apr
Disclaimer of Manas photos
- All Manas photos used are just indicative, though experience expressed are practical
- All Manas photos are not of Ocean6 Holidays or clicked by guest of Ocean6 Holidays
- Copyright of all the Manas photos used belongs to the respective photographer or community promoting the same
Day 01: Guwahati/ Barpeta Road > Manas National Park 176KMS/ 4 – 5HRS/ 22KMS/ 0.5 – 1HR
Arrival at Guwahati Station/ Airport/ Barpeta Road Station & transfer to resort. Rest & relax. O/N resort at Manas National Park.
Day 02: Manas National Park
Full Day Jungle Safari at Manas National Park. O/N resort at Manas National Park.
Day 03: Manas National Park
Half Day Jungle Safari at Manas National Park. Rest & relax. O/N resort at Manas National Park.
Day 04: Manas National Park > Guwahati/ Barpeta Road 176KMS/ 4 – 5HRS/ 22KMS/ 0.5 – 1HR
After breakfast, transfer to Guwahati Station/ Airport/ Barpeta Road Station. Tour ends.
- NON AC Standard Accommodation in Resort for 3 nights on Double/ Triple Sharing Basis as per package selected
- Jungle Entry Fees, Vehicle, Guide & Parking Charges
- 1 Full Day & 1 Half Day Jungle Safari by Non AC 4 wheel drive open Maruti Gypsy Vehicles
- Ex Guwahati/ Barpeta Road transfers by AC Tavera/ Xylo/ Innova/ Similar Vehicles
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ extra meals ordered.
- Additional Safaris, Elephant Safaris, Tiger Show or usages of Vehicles not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of Naturalists to be paid as per actual.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight/ train cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks, political disturbances and/ or any factors beyond control.
- Anything not mentioned under the head ‘Package Inclusions’.
- GST will be applicable on total amount, if payment by Bank Transfer/ Cheque/ Credit Card.
- Child below 5 years of age will be complimentary. Child above 5 years of age will be considered as an Extra Seat for Transportation & will be charged 50% of the Package Cost.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices valid for minimum 06 Pax traveling together in one vehicle excluding driver & guide.
- 100% payment to be deposited before the trip starts.
- Final confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle provided as per mentioned tour plan.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services/ transportation in any circumstance.
- 50% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 30 days before the tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 30 days of tour or after starting or middle of the tour.
- Every individual must carry his/ her own Photo Identity Card
- Make sure that you have valid permits before entering Manas National Park.
- Bring camera, capture the moments.
- Bring binoculars to enjoy the wildlife.
- Drive slowly, enjoy the safari.
- Stick to the guided road/ track otherwise there are chances to get attacked by the wild animals.
- Maintain silence. Human sound, noises, music or horn of vehicles disturb the animals.
- Maintain distance with the wild animals, stay safe.
- Wear brown, beige or green clothes as much as possible to match with the forest color and not disturb or excite the wild animals. Less bright clothes are acceptable.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Wear chappals
- Carry any kind of weaponry.
- Smoke or light campfire.
- Use perfume.
- Use flashlight while capturing the picture. Animals have sensitive eyes, using flash light may excite their nerves.
- Throw any kind of wastes or garbage in the park. Manas National Park is home of the wild animals and plants that need to be respected for human survival.
- Pick or touch any dead or living plants or animals.
- Consume non-vegetarian food or alcohol inside Manas National Park.
- Walk after 3.00PM till 7AM inside the park.