Little Rann & Rann Utsav Tour by Ocean6 Holidays
The Rann of Kutch is a seasonal salt marsh located in the Thar Desert in the Kutch District of the western Indian state of Gujarat, India and the Sindh province of Pakistan. It is about 7,505.22 square kilometres in size and is reputed to be one of the largest salt deserts in the world. This area has been inhabited by the Kutchi people. The name “Rann” comes from the Hindi word ran meaning “desert”.
The Great Rann of Kutch, along with the Little Rann of Kutch and the Banni grasslands on its southern edge, is situated in the district of Kutch and comprises some 30,000 square kilometres between the Gulf of Kutch and the mouth of the Indus River in southern Pakistan.
Rann Utsav is an awesome festival of the Kutch region. It is a carnival of music, dance, nature, beauty of White Rann and much more than that when visited under the full moon. Kutch Rann Utsav is the shimmering landscape that gives the enchanting moments of this fest, which feels like “Heaven On Earth” during the festival time. In fact, it’s a holiday destination to explore fun moments and store in photographs for life time. Rann Utsav is officially held every year from November to February.
Ocean6 Holidays has got it’s own team and base in Ahmedabad & Bhuj, to facilitate all its upcoming Little Rann & Rann Utsav tours. All our guests will be provided with a contact person present in Ahmedabad & Bhuj representing Ocean6 Holidays during their complete Little Rann & Rann Utsav trip.
Little Rann & Rann Utsav tour package highlights
- 3N/ 4D Package for 2 Pax(ex Ahmedabad & Bhuj)
- AC Kooba(traditional huts/ cottages) for 2 Nights at Patdi
- Non AC Swiss Tent for 1 Night at Dhordo Tent City
- Accommodation on AP basis
- Includes all major sightseeings
- AC Indigo/ Swift Dzire/ Similar Vehicles for transfers
- AC Bus for transfers to Dhordo & sightseeings at Bhuj on SIC basis
- Air ticketing assistance
Destinations covered in this Little Rann & Rann Utsav tour package
Ahmedabad > Patdi > Bhuj > Dhordo > Bhuj
Sightseeings covered in this Little Rann & Rann Utsav tour package
- Little Rann Of Kutch
- Wild Ass Sanctuary
- White Rann
- Sri Swaminarayan Temple
- Kutch Museum
Best time to visit Little Rann & Rann Utsav
- By Flight: Nov to Feb (Ahmedabad – 91KMS/2 – 2.5HRS from Patdi, Bhuj – 85KMS/ 2 – 2.5HRS from Dhordo)
- By Train: Nov to Feb (Viramgam – 32KMS/ 0.5 – 1HR from Patdi, Bhuj – 85KMS/ 2 – 2.5HRS from Dhordo)
- By Road: Nov to Feb (Nov to Feb) (Ahmedabad – 91KMS/2 – 2.5HRS from Patdi, Bhuj – 85KMS/ 2 – 2.5HRS from Dhordo)
Disclaimer of Little Rann & Rann Utsav photos
- All Little Rann & Rann Utsav photos used are just indicative, though experience expressed are practical.
- All Little Rann & Rann Utsav photos are not of Ocean6 Holidays or clicked by guest of Ocean6 Holidays.
- Copyright of all the Little Rann & Rann Utsav photos used belongs to the respective photographer or community promoting the same.
Day 01: Ahmedabad > Patdi 91KMS/ 2 – 2.5HRS
Pickup from Ahmedabad Station/ Airport & transfer to farm resort at Patdi. Rest & relax. Evening Jeep Safari to Little Rann of Kutch. O/N stay at Patdi.
Day 02: Little Rann of Kutch
Morning at leisure. Rest & relax. Evening Jeep Safari to Wild Ass Sanctuary, Little Rann of Kutch. O/N stay at Patdi.
Day 03: Patdi > Bhuj > Dhordo 334KMS/ 7 – 8HRS
After early breakfast, transfer to Bhuj by car. From Bhuj, transfer to Dhordo Tent City by AC bus. Rest & relax. Evening Camel Cart/ Bus Ride to White Rann(first come first serve basis). Evening cultural program at Tent City. O/N stay at Dhordo.
Day 04: Dhordo > Bhuj 85KMS/ 2 – 2.5HRS
After breakfast, transfer to Bhuj Station/ Airport. Enroute, sightseeing to Sri Swaminarayan Temple, Kutch Museum & Bhujodi at Bhuj. Tour ends.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per package selected.
- Ex Ahmedabad & Bhuj transfers.
- Transportation by AC Indigo/ Swift Dzire/ similar vehicles as per availability on point to point basis.
- Transfers from Bhuj to Dhordo Tent City by AC Bus (SIC Basis).
- Complimentary refreshments on bus enroute Dhordo from Bhuj.
- Train/ Flight Fares.
- Entry Fees.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ extra meals ordered.
- Any kind of cultural program(can be arranged at extra payment).
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head ‘Package Inclusions’.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, etc.
- Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, aerated).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- GST will be applicable on total amount, if payment by Bank Transfer/ Cheque/ Credit Card.
Terms & Conditions
- Price valid for 02 adult persons.
- 100% payment to be paid before the trip starts.
- Final confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle provided as per mentioned tour plan(Point to Point Basis only).
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services/ transportation in any circumstance.
- 15% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 30 days before starting of the tour.
- 35% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled within 20 days before starting of the tour.
- 50% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 15 days of starting thetour.
- No refund for tour starting within 15 days of starting of the tour or after starting or middle of the tour.