Ladakh tour by Ocean6 Holidays
Being the center of Tibetan-Buddhist culture, Ladakh is an amazing wonderland of the snow capped Himalayas. In addition this destination is filled with numerous colourful Buddhist Monasteries and probably Ladakh is the capital of Indian Adventure. Thus get ready to experience the best landscapes of India.
Ocean6 Holidays has got it’s own team and base in Leh, to facilitate all its upcoming Ladakh tours. All our guests will be provided with a contact person present in Leh representing Ocean6 Holidays during their complete Ladakh trip be it for 5N/6D or 15N/ 16D tour package.
Amazing Ladakh tour package highlights
- 14N/15D Package for minimum 6 Pax
- Includes all major sightseeings
- Non AC Scorpio/ Qualis/ Sumo Grand on point to point basis
- Non AC Standard Room/s for 14 Nights
- Accommodation on AP basis
- Air ticketing assistance
Leh > Nubra > Panamik > Alchi > Dha > Kargil > Padum > Tsomoriri > Pangong > Leh
- Leh Market, Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa
- Pathar Sahib Gurudwara, Magnetic Hill, Sangam and Alchi Monastery
- Moon Landscape, Lamayuru and Giant Maitreya
- Karsekar Village, Giant Rock carved Buddha, View of Nun Kun Peak and Dran Drung Glacier
- Karsha, Stongdey & Sani Gompa and Zangla Fort
- Dha Village, Pangong Lake and Changla Pass
- Thiksey Monastery and Shey Palace
- Nubra Valley, Khardungla Pass, Camel Safari at Sand Dunes between Deskit & Hundur Village
- Deskit Gompa (Big Buddha), Panamik Village and Hot Water Springs
- Sumur Monastery, Tsomoriri Lake and Chumathang (Hot Spring) along the Indus River
- Puga (Sulphur Mine), Tsokar Lake and Taklang La Pass
Best time to visit Ladakh
- By Flight: Around the Year (Leh to Leh)
- By Land: May to October (Manali to Sonmarg)
Disclaimer of Ladakh photos
- All Ladakh photos used are just indicative, though experience expressed are practical
- All Ladakh photos are not of Ocean6 Holidays or clicked by guest of Ocean6 Holidays
- Copyright of all the Ladakh photos used belongs to the respective photographer or community promoting the same
Day 01: Leh
Arrival at Leh Airport and transfer to the Hotel. Complete day for acclimatize. Later evening visit to Leh Market, Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa. O/N Leh.
Day 02: Leh > Sham Valley 72KMS/ 3-4HRS
After breakfast drive to Sham Valley, enroute visit to Pathar Sahib Gurudwara, Magnetic Hill and Sangam – a confluence of Indus and Zangskar River, Alchi Monastery. O/N Ule.
Day 03: Sham Valley > Lamayuru > Kargil 178KMS/ 6-7HRS
After breakfast leave for Kargil, enroute visit the view of Moon landscape, Lamayuru and Giant Maitreya at Mulbekh. Arrive at Kargil by evening. O/N Kargil.
Day 04: Kargil > Padum 250KMS/ 10-11HRS
Early morning drive to Padum (Zanskar), on the way, visit to Karsekar village for visit to giant rock carved Buddha in 960 AD, later leave for Padum enroute have magnificent view of Nun Kun Peak and Dran Drung Glacier. O/N Padum.
Day 05: Padum – Rangdum 130KMS/ 5-6HRS
Morning after breakfast leave for local sightseeing of Karsha, Stongdey & Sani Gompa and visit to Zangla Fort. Post lunch leave for Rangdum. O/N Rangdum.
Day 06: Rangdum > Kargil 127KMS/ 4-5HRS
After breakfast leave back to Kargil by same route, reach Kargil by afternoon. O/N Kargil.
Day 07: Kargil > Dha > Leh 230KMS/ 6-7HRS
Morning after breakfast leave for Leh, enroute Dha Village (Land of Ancient Aryans which still exists). O/N Leh.
Day 08: Leh > Pangong Lake 140KMS/ 4-5HRS
After breakfast leave for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, through Changla Pass 17,350 ft, 3rd highest motorable road in the world, Arrival at camp, later free time at leisure and enjoy the color changing lake and the sun set on the banks of lake. O/N Pangong Lake.
Day 09: Pangong Lake > Leh 140 KMS/ 4-5HRS
Early morning enjoy the picturesque view of sunrise on lake. After breakfast drive back to Leh, enroute visit Thiksey Monastery and Shey Palace. O/N Leh.
Day 10: Leh > Nubra Valley 120KMS/ 4-5HRS
After breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (highest motorable road in the world, 18,380 ft). Post lunch, enjoy the camel safari at Sand Dunes between Deskit & Hundur Village. O/N Nubra Valley.
Day 11: Nubra Valley
Morning visit to Deskit Gompa (Big Buddha) & later leave for Panamik Village to visit Hot Water Springs. O/N Sumur (Nubra Valley)
Day 12: Nubra Valley > Leh 120KMS/ 4-5HRS
After breakfast visit Sumur Monastery and drive back to Leh by same Route, crossing Khardungla Pass. O/N Leh.
Day 13: Leh > Tsomoriri Lake 240KMS/ 7-8HRS
Morning after breakfast drive to Tsomoriri Lake by passing Chumathang (Hot Spring) along the Indus River. Evening take a walk around the lake to enjoy the scenic beauty. O/N Korzok.
Day 14: Tsomoriri > Tsokar > Taglangla > Leh 260KMS/ 9-10HRS
Morning after breakfast leave to Leh passing Puga (Sulphur Mine), Tsokar Lake, Taklang La Pass 17,585ft, 2nd highest motorable road in the world. Arrival at Leh by evening. O/N Leh.
Day 15: Leh
Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey ends.
- Accommodation on sharing basis as per package selected.
- All Meals (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner) as per itinerary.
- To & fro Ex Leh Airport transfers.
- Transport by Non A/C Innova, Xylo, Mahindra XUV for Premium, Luxury, Super Deluxe and Deluxe Packages (Point to Point).
- Scorpio, Qualis or Sumo Grand for Standard Package (Point to Point).
- With Tempo Traveller for 6 / 8 / 10 person complete journey (Point to Point).
- Ladakh Entry Fees & Wild Life Fees.
- Complimentary Reach Ladakh Guide Book on arrival in Leh.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ extra meals ordered.
- Monument entrances, Rafting & Camel Safari charges.
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head “Package Inclusions”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- GST will be applicable on total amount, if payment by Bank Transfer / Cheque / Credit Card.
- Child below 5 years of age will be complimentary.
- Child above 8 years of age will be considered as an Extra Bed.
Supplementary Other Charges Net
- Cultural Program INR.8000 per program.
- River Rafting (Transfer, Rafting & Lunch) INR.3000 Per Person Phey – Nimoo (Indus)/ Choksti – Nimoo (Zangskar).
- River Rafting (Transfer, Rafting & Lunch) INR.3500 Per Person – Chilling – Nimoo (Zangskar River).
- Professional Tourist Guide INR. 2000 Per Day.
- Two Hump Camel Ride at Nubra Valley at Sand Dunes: INR.450 (15MINS)/ INR.800 (30MINS).
- 1LTR Packaged Water Bottle: INR.30 Per Bottle.
- Oxygen Cylinder INR.600-800 per day in Leh.
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices valid from 01st April 2016 to 31st March 2017.
- Prices valid for minimum 02, 04, 06, 08 & 10 Pax traveling together in one vehicle.
- 100% payment to be deposited before the trip starts.
- Final confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle provided as per mentioned tour plan (Point to Point Basis only).
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services / transportation in any circumstance.
- 15% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 30 days before the tour.
- 35% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled within a 20 days before the tour.
- 65% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled within a 10 days before the tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 10 days of tour or after starting or middle of the tour.