Kumaon Tour by Ocean6 Holidays
The north Indian Himalayan state of Uttarakhand is divided primarily into two tourism zones namely Garhwal & Kumaon. The latter falls in the eastern part of the state bordering Tibet in the north, Nepal in the east, the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh in the south & the Garhwal region of Uttarakhand in the west. The area boasts of tremendous natural beauty with mesmerizing views of the Himalayan peaks from Chaukhamba in the west to Panchachulli & even Api(Far Western Nepal) in the east. Some of India’s most famous British built hill stations like Nainital, Ranikhet, Almora are situated here. Kumaon is also famous for the man-eating leopards of Champawat who were gunned down by Jim Corbett, the British hunter cum conservationist after whose name the famous Corbett National Park is named.
Ocean6 Holidays has got it’s own team and base in Lalkuan/ Haldwani, to facilitate all its upcoming Kumaon tours. All our guests will be provided with a contact person present in Lalkuan/ Haldwani representing Ocean6 Holidays during their complete Kumaon trip.
Kumaon Tour package highlights
- 9N/ 10D Package for minimum 06 Pax
- Includes all major sightseeings
- AC Tavera/ Xylo/ Innova on point to point basis
- Non AC Standard Rooms for 9 Nights
- Accommodation on EP basis
- Air ticketing assistance
Destinations covered in this Kumaon Tour package
Lalkuan/ Haldwani/ Kathgodam Station/ Pantnagar Airport > Mukteshwar > Binsar > Chaukori > Munsiyari > Kausani > Ranikhet > Nainital > Lalkuan/ Haldwani/ Kathgodam Station/ Pantnagar Airport
Sightseeings covered in this Kumaon Tour package
- Chauthi Jaali
- Binsar Mahadev Temple
- Sunset Point
- Kalamuni Top
- Maa Nanda Devi Temple
- Tribal Heritage Museum
- Anashakti Ashram
- Jhula Devi Temple
- Chaubatia Gardens
- Army Golf Course
- Naini Lake
- Maa Naina Devi Temple
- Land’s End
Best time to visit Kumaon
- By Flight: Oct to Jun (Pantnagar Airport)
- By Train: Oct to Jun (Lalkuan/ Haldwani/ Kathgodam Station)
- By Road: Oct to Jun
Disclaimer of Kumaon photos
- All Kumaon photos used are just indicative, though experience expressed are practical.
- All Kumaon photos are not of Ocean6 Holidays or clicked by guest of Ocean6 Holidays.
- Copyright of all the Kumaon photos used belongs to the respective photographer or community promoting the same.
Day 01: Lalkuan/ Haldwani/ Kathgodam Station/ Pantnagar Airport > Mukteshwar 98KMS/ 3 – 4HRS
Arrival at Lalkuan/ Haldwani/ Kathgodam Station/ Pantnagar Airport & transfer to hotel/ resort at Mukteshwar. Rest & relax. Evening visit to Chauthi Jaali. O/N stay at Mukteshwar.
Day 02: Mukteshwar > Binsar 72KMS/ 2.5 – 3.5HRS
After breakfast, transfer to hotel/ resort at Binsar. Rest & relax. Evening visit to Binsar Mahadev Temple & Sunset Point. O/N stay at Binsar.
Day 03: Binsar > Chaukori 106KMS/ 3 – 4HRS
After breakfast, transfer to hotel/ resort at Chaukori. Rest & relax. O/N stay at Chaukori.
Day 04: Chaukori > Munsiyari 97KMS/ 4 – 5HRS
After breakfast, transfer to hotel/ resort at Munsiyari. Rest & relax. O/N stay at Munsiyari.
Day 05: Munsiyari Sightseeing 3 – 4HRS
After breakfast, sightseeing to Maa Nanda Devi Temple, Tribal Heritage Museum. O/N stay at Munsiyari.
Day 06: Munsiyari > Kausani 165KMS/ 6 – 7HRS
After early breakfast, transfer to hotel/ resort at Kausani. Rest & relax. Evening visit to Anashakti Ashram for viewing sunset. O/N stay at Kausani.
Day 07: Kausani > Ranikhet 59KMS/ 2 – 2.5HRS
Early morning visit to Anashakti Ashram for viewing sunrise. After breakfast, transfer to hotel/ resort at Ranikhet. Rest & relax. Evening visit to Jhula Devi Temple, Chaubatia Gardens, Army Golf Course. O/N stay at Ranikhet.
Day 08: Ranikhet > Nainital 56KMS/ 2 – 2.5HRS
After breakfast, transfer to hotel/ resort at Nainital. Rest & relax. Evening visit to Naini Lake for boating & Maa Naina Devi Temple. O/N stay at Nainital.
Day 09: Nainital Sightseeing 7 – 8HRS
After breakfast, sightseeing to Snowview, Sattal, Bhimtal, Naukuchiyatal, Land’s End. O/N stay at Nainital.
Day 10: Nainital > Lalkuan/ Haldwani/ Kathgodam Station/ Pantnagar Airport 75KMS/ 2 – 3HRS
After breakfast, transfer to Lalkuan/ Haldwani/ Kathgodam Station/ Pantnagar Airport. Tour ends.
- Accommodation on double/ triple sharing basis as per package selected.
- Ex Lalkuan/ Haldwani/ Kathgodam Station/ Pantnagar Airport transfers.
- Transportation by AC Tavera/ Xylo/ Innova/ similar vehicles as per availability on point to point basis.
- Ropeway Rides
- Train/ Flight/ Bus Fares
- Entry Fees
- AC in car in the hilly areas
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ extra meals ordered
- Any kind of cultural program(can be arranged at extra payment)
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head ‘Package Inclusions’
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, etc.
- Any kind of drinks(alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control
- GST will be applicable on total amount, if payment by Bank Transfer/ Cheque/ Credit Card
- Below 5 years of age – complimentary.
- 5 to 8 years of age – 50% of per adult cost.
- Above 8 years of age – full cost.
Terms & Conditions
- Price valid for 06 adult persons.
- 100% payment to be paid before the trip starts.
- Final confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle provided as per mentioned tour plan(Point to Point Basis only).
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services/ transportation in any circumstance.
- 15% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 30 days before starting of the tour.
- 35% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled within 20 days before starting of the tour.
- 50% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 15 days of starting thetour.
- No refund for tour starting within 15 days of starting of the tour or after starting or middle of the tour.