Kerala Tour by Ocean6 Holidays
Kochi, also known as “The Queen of the Arabian Sea” lies in the southwestern Indian state of Kerala. It is a major port town today which was periodically occupied by the Arab Merchants, Portuguese, Dutch & the British. Munnar is the most popular hill station of Kerala situated some 5000 feet above sea level on the Anaimalai Hills. Lush tea gardens, green hills and valleys & big water reservoirs adorn the landscape of Munnar. Thekkady, the gateway to the famous Periyar National Park is also a heaven for natural spices such as black pepper, cardamom, cinnamon, nutmeg, nutmace, ginger & clove. Alleppey, also known as Alappuzha is a small town with picturesque canals, backwaters, beaches & lagoons. Lord Curzon once called it as one of the places of the “Venice of the East”. Hence it is known as the “Venetian Capital of Kerala”. Varkala is a famous sea beach by the Arabian Sea. It is the only place in southern Kerala where cliffs are found adjacent to the beach. Kovalam is perhaps one of the most visited sea beaches of Kerala thronged by tourists round the year. Located at the extreme southern end of Kerala & very close to Kanniyakumari, the southern most tip of India, Thiruvananthapuram, formerly known as Trivandrum, is the capital & the largest city of Kerala.
Ocean6 Holidays has got it’s own team and base in Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram & Coimbatore to facilitate all its upcoming Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey, Varkala, Kovalam, Thiruvananthapuram tours. All our guests will be provided with a contact person present in Kochi & Thiruvananthapuram representing Ocean6 Holidays during their complete Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey, Varkala, Kovalam, Thiruvananthapuram trip.
Kerala tour package highlights
- 7N/8D Package for minimum 8 Pax
- Includes all major sightseeings
- Sumo/ Bolero/ Max/ Tavera/ Similar on point to point basis
- AC Standard Rooms for 7 Nights
- Accommodation on EP basis
- Air ticketing assistance
Kochi > Munnar > Thekkady > Alleppey > Varkala > Thiruvananthapuram > Kovalam > Thiruvananthapuram
- Mattancherry Palace
- Jewish Synagogue
- St. Francis Church
- Fort Kochi
- Willingdon Island
- Chinese Fishing Nets
- Bolgatty Palace
- Backwaters of Kochi
- Marine Drive
- Athirapally Falls
- Mattupetty Dam
- Eravikulam National Park
- Top Station
- Tea Gardens of Munnar
- Backwaters of Alleppey
- Alappuzha Beach
- Varkala Beach
- Padmanabhaswamy Temple
- Kovalam Beach
Best time to visit Kerala
- By Flight: Round the Year (Kochi & Thiruvananthapuram Airport)
- By Train: Round the Year (Ernakulam & Thiruvananthapuram Railway Station)
- By Road: Round the Year
Disclaimer of Kerala photos
- All Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey, Varkala, Kovalam, Thiruvananthapuram photos used are just indicative, though experience expressed are practical
- All Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey, Varkala, Kovalam, Thiruvananthapuram photos are not of Ocean6 Holidays or clicked by guest of Ocean6 Holidays
- Copyright of all the Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey, Varkala, Kovalam, Thiruvananthapuram photos used belongs to the respective photographer or community promoting the same
Day 01: Kochi Hotel Transfer
Pick up from Ernakulam Station/ Kochi Airport & transfer to hotel. Rest & relax. O/N stay at Kochi.
Day 02: Kochi Sightseeing 7- 8HRS
After breakfast, full day sightseeing to Mattancherry Palace, Jewish Synagogue, St. Francic Church, Fort Kochi, Willingdon Island, Chinese Fishing Nets, Bolgatty Palace, Backwaters of Kochi, Marine Drive. O/N stay at Kochi.
Day 03: Kochi > Athirapally Falls > Munnar 215KMS/ 7 – 8HRS
After breakfast, transfer to hotel/ resort at Munnar. Enroute visit Athirapally Falls. Rest & relax. O/N stay at Munnar.
Day 04: Munnar Sightseeing 7 – 8HRS
After breakfast, full day sightseeing to Mattupetty Dam, Eravikulam National Park, Devikulam, Top Station, Tea Gardens of Munnar. O/N stay at Munnar.
Day 05: Munnar > Thekkady 98KMS/ 3 – 4HRS
After breakfast, transfer to hotel/ resort at Thekkady. Rest & relax. Evening boat ride at Periyar National Park. O/N stay at Thekkady.
Day 06: Thekkady > Alleppey 130KMS/ 4 – 4.5HRS
Early morning boat ride at Periyar National Park. Transfer to hotel/ resort at Alleppey in the afternoon. O/N Alleppey.
Day 07: Alleppey > Varkala > Thiruvananthapuram 150KMS/ 5 – 6HRS
After breakfast, transfer to hotel at Thiruvananthapuram. Enroute visit to Varkala. O/N Thiruvananthapuram.
Day 08: Thiruvananthapuram > Kovalam > Thiruvananthapuram Station/ Airport 50KMS/ 5 – 6HRS
After breakfast, sightseeing to Padmanabhaswamy Temple, Kovalam Beach & transfer to Thiruvananthapuram Station/ Airport. Tour ends.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis as per package selected.
- Kochi Station/ Airport pickup to Thiruvananthapuram Station/ Airport drop.
- Transportation by AC/ NON AC Indigo/ Swift Dzire/ Etios/ Liva/ similar vehicles as per availability on point to point basis.
- Train/ Flight/ Bus Fares
- Entry Fees
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ extra meals ordered.
- Any kind of cultural program(can be arranged at extra payment).
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head ‘Package Inclusions’.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, etc.
- Any kind of drinks(alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- GST will be applicable on total amount, if payment by Bank Transfer/ Cheque/ Credit Card.
- Below 5 years of age – complimentary.
- 5 to 8 years of age – 50% of per adult cost.
- Above 8 years of age – full cost.
Terms & Conditions
- Price valid for 08 adult persons.
- 100% payment to be paid before the trip starts.
- Final confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle provided as per mentioned tour plan(Point to Point Basis only).
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services/ transportation in any circumstance.
- 15% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 30 days before starting of the tour.
- 35% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled within 20 days before starting of the tour.
- 50% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 15 days of starting the tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 15 days of starting of the tour or after
- starting or middle of the tour.