Kochi, Alleppey, Varkala Tour by Ocean6 Holidays
Kochi, also known as “The Queen of the Arabian Sea” lies in the southwestern Indian state of Kerala. It is a major port town today which was periodically occupied by the Arab Merchants, Portuguese, Dutch & the British.
Alleppey, also known as Alappuzha is a small town of Kerala with picturesque canals, backwaters, beaches & lagoons. Lord Curzon once called it as one of the places of the “Venice of the East”. Hence it is known as the “Venetian Capital of Kerala”.
Varkala is a famous sea beach of Kerala by the Arabian Sea. It is the only place in southern Kerala where cliffs are found adjacent to the beach. Tourists, both international & domestic throng the beach throughout the year.
Ocean6 Holidays has got it’s own team and base in Kochi, to facilitate all its upcoming Kochi, Alleppey, Varkala tours. All our guests will be provided with a contact person present in Kochi representing Ocean6 Holidays during their complete Kochi, Alleppey, Varkala trip.
Kochi, Alleppey, Varkala tour package highlights
- 3N/ 4D Package for minimum 8 Pax
- Includes all major sightseeings
- Sumo/ Bolero/ Tavera/ Similar on disposable basis
- AC Standard Rooms for 3 Nights
- Accommodation on EP basis
- Air ticketing assistance
Kochi > Alleppey > Varkala > Kochi
- Kochi City
- Mattancherry Palace
- Jewish Synagogue
- St. Francis Church
- Fort Kochi
- Willingdon Island
- Chinese Fishing Nets
- Bolgatty Palace
- Backwaters of Kochi
- Marine Drive
- Backwaters of Alleppey
- Alappuzha Beach
- Varkala Beach
Best time to visit Kochi, Alleppey, Varkala
- By Flight: Round the Year(Kochi International Airport)
- By Train: Round the Year(Ernakulam Railway Station)
- By Road: Round the Year
Disclaimer of Kochi, Alleppey, Varkala photos
- All Kochi, Alleppey, Varkala photos used are just indicative, though experience expressed are practical
- All Kochi, Alleppey, Varkala photos are not of Ocean6 Holidays or clicked by guest of Ocean6 Holidays
- Copyright of all the Kochi, Alleppey, Varkala photos used belongs to the respective photographer or community promoting the same
Day 01: Kochi Hotel/ Resort Transfer
Pick up from Ernakulam Station/ Kochi Airport & transfer to hotel. Rest & relax. O/N stay at Kochi.
Day 02: Kochi Sightseeing 7- 8HRS
After breakfast, full day sightseeing to Mattancherry Palace, Jewish Synagogue, St. Francic Church, Fort Kochi, Willingdon Island, Chinese Fishing Nets, Bolgatty Palace, Backwaters of Kochi, Marine Drive. O/N stay at Kochi.
Day 03: Kochi > Alleppey > Varkala 160KMS/ 7 – 8HRS
After breakfast, transfer to hotel/ resort at Varkala. Enroute visit Backwaters of Alleppey, Alappuzha Beach. O/N stay at Varkala.
Day 04: Varkala > Ernakulam Station/ Kochi Airport 160/ 190KMS/ 4 – 5HRS
After breakfast, transfer to Ernakulam Station/ Kochi Airport. Tour ends.
- Accommodation on double/ triple sharing basis as per package selected.
- Ex Port Blair Airport/ Dock transfers.
- Transportation by AC Scorpio/ Xylo/ Tavera/ Innova/ similar vehicles as per availability on point to point basis.
- Flight/ Train Fares
- Entry Fees
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ extra meals ordered.
- Any kind of cultural program(can be arranged at extra payment).
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head ‘Package Inclusions’.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, etc.
- Any kind of drinks(alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- GST will be applicable on total amount, if payment by Bank Transfer/ Cheque/ Credit Card.
- Below 5 years of age – complimentary.
- 5 to 8 years of age – 50% of per adult cost.
- Above 8 years of age – full cost.
Terms & Conditions
- Price valid for 08 adult persons.
- 100% payment to be paid before the trip starts.
- Final confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle provided as per mentioned tour plan(Point to Point Basis only).
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services/ transportation in any circumstance.
- 15% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 30 days before starting of the tour.
- 35% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled within 20 days before starting of the tour.
- 50% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 15 days of starting the tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 15 days of starting of the tour or after
- starting or middle of the tour.