Jhargram Tour by Ocean6 Holidays
Jhargram is a beautiful small municipality town in the Junglemahal region in the southwestern part of the eastern Indian state of West Bengal. Jhargram was established mainly in the 20th century & saw it’s golden days during the period of the Malla dynasty. The region around Jhargram is covered mainly by Sal trees & forms beautiful vast stretches of Sal forests. The gently sloping topography of the area forms a beautiful landscape adorned with Sal forests, small hillocks, rivers & streams.
Ocean6 Holidays has got it’s own team and base in Jhargram, to facilitate all its upcoming Jhargram tours. All our guests will be provided with a contact person present in Jhargram representing Ocean6 Holidays during their complete Jhargram trip.
Jhargram tour package highlights
- 2N/ 3D Package for minimum 8 Pax
- Includes all major sightseeings
- Sumo/ Bolero/ Tavera/ Similar on point to point basi
- Non AC Standard Rooms for 2 Nights
- Accommodation on EP basis
- Air ticketing assistance
Jhargram > Hatibari > Jhargram > Belpahari > Jhargram
- Hatibari Forest
- Jhilli Pakhiralay
- Rameshwor Mandir
- Gadrasini Hill
- Khandarani Dam
- Chilkigarh Kanak Durga Mandir
- Chilkigarh Rajbari
- Jhargram Rajbari
- Deer Park
Best time to visit Jhargram
- By Flight: Jul to Mar (Kolkata – 180KMS/ 3 – 4HRS)
- By Train: Jul to Mar (Jhargram)
- By Road: Jul to Mar
Disclaimer of Jhargram photos
- All Jhargram photos used are just indicative, though experience expressed are practical
- All Jhargram photos are not of Ocean6 Holidays or clicked by guest of Ocean6 Holidays
- Copyright of all the Jhargram photos used belongs to the respective photographer or community promoting the same
Day 01: Hatibari Sightseeing 5 – 6HRS
Arrival at Jhargram Station & transfer to hotel/ resort at Jhargram. Short rest & relax. Sightseeing to Hatibari Forest, Jhilli Pakhiralay, Rameshwor Mandir. O/N stay at Jhargram.
Day 02: Belpahari Kankrajhore Sightseeing 6 – 7HRS
After breakfast, sightseeing to Belpahari, Kankrajhore, Gadrasini Hill, Khandarani Dam. O/N stay at Jhargram.
Day 03: Jhargram Sightseeing 4 – 5HRS
After breakfast, sightseeing to Jhargram Rajbari, Deer Park, Chilkigarh Kanak Durga Mandir, Chilkigarh Rajbari & transfer to Jhargram Station. Tour ends.
- Accommodation on double/ triple sharing basis as per package selected.
- Ex Jhargram Station transfers.
- Transportation by AC/ NON AC Bolero/ Sumo/ Scorpio/ similar vehicles as per availability on point to point basis.
- Train/ Flight Fares
- Entry Fees
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ extra meals ordered.
- Any kind of cultural program(can be arranged at extra payment).
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head ‘Package Inclusions’.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, etc.
- Any kind of drinks(alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- GST will be applicable on total amount, if payment by Bank Transfer/ Cheque/ Credit Card.
- Below 5 years of age – complimentary.
- 5 to 8 years of age – 50% of per adult cost.
- Above 8 years of age – full cost.
Terms & Conditions
- Price valid for 08 adult persons.
- 100% payment to be paid before the trip starts.
- Final confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle provided as per mentioned tour plan(Point to Point Basis only).
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services/ transportation in any circumstance.
- 15% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 30 days before starting of the tour.
- 35% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled within 20 days before starting of the tour.
- 50% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 15 days of starting the tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 15 days of starting of the tour or after starting or middle of the tour.