Corbett National Park tour by Ocean6 Holidays
Jim Corbett National Park, the first ever National Park of India lies at the foothills of the Himalayas in the northern Indian state of Uttarakhand. Crisscrossed by the rivers Ramganga, Kosi and innumerable jungle streams, the park is a heaven for wildlife enthusiasts as well as for nature lovers. It is known for exclusive sights of endangered Indian tigers which roam around the park and the adjoining areas. These majestic tigers are surely the center of attraction in Corbett National Park. The majority of visitors to this park come here to witness these tigers and the scene and moment when you watch them from your naked eyes is undoubtedly special and worth capturing. But, as far as the beauty and amazing sights of Jim Corbett are concerned, there are much more than just to sight tigers. Amazing landscape, beautiful flora and fauna, unique environment and adventurous safaris are other factors that add fun to the tour of Jim Corbett National Park.
Ocean6 Holidays has got it’s own team and base in Ramnagar, to facilitate all its upcoming Corbett tours. All our guests will be provided with a contact person present in Ramnagar representing Ocean6 Holidays during their complete Jim Corbett trip.
Corbett National Park tour package highlights
- 3N/ 4D Package for minimum 6 Pax(ex Ramnagar)
- Non AC Standard Room/s for 2 Nights in FRH & Air Cooled Deluxe Room/s for 1 Night in resort
- Accommodation on EP basis
- Includes 6 Jungle Safaris
- 4 wheel drive open top Maruti Gypsy vehicles
- Air ticketing assistance
Ramnagar > Jim Corbett National Park > Ramnagar
Best time to visit Corbett
- 15 Nov to 30 Jun
- Summer is the ideal time for Tiger Sighting
Disclaimer of Corbett photos
- All Corbett photos used are just indicative, though experience expressed are practical
- All Corbett photos are not of Ocean6 Holidays or clicked by guest of Ocean6 Holidays
- Copyright of all the Corbett photos used belongs to the respective photographer or community promoting the same
Day 01: Ramnagar Station > FRH : 2 Jungle Safari in Corbett Zone
Reporting by 5.30AM near Ramnagar Railway Station. Meet and greet & transfer to FRH followed by Jungle Safari at Corbett National Park. Rest & relax at FRH. Evening Jungle Safari at Jim Corbett National Park. O/N FRH.
Day 02: 2 Jungle Safari in Corbett Zone
Early morning Jungle Safari at Jim Corbett National Park. Rest & relax at FRH. Evening Jungle Safari at Corbett National Park. O/N FRH.
Day 03: FRH > Resort : 2 Jungle Safari in Corbett Zone
Early morning Jungle Safari at Jim Corbett National Park. Rest & relax at FRH. Check out from FRH followed by Evening Jungle Safari at Corbett National Park & transfer to resort at last. O/N resort.
Day 04: Resort > Ramnagar Station
Morning at leisure. After breakfast, checkout & transfer to Ramnagar Railway Station. Tour ends.
- Accommodation on double/ triple sharing basis as per package selected.
- All jungle entry fees, vehicle, guide & parking charges.
- Ramnagar Railway Station Pickup & Drop/ Transfers.
- 6 Jungle Safaris (Approx 3HRS each) by Non AC 4 wheel drive open Maruti Gypsy vehicles.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours selected.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight/ train cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks, political disturbances and/ or any factors beyond control.
- Any thing not mentioned under the head ‘Package Inclusions’.
- GST will be applicable on total amount, if payment by Bank Transfer/ Cheque/ Credit Card.
- INR.6,000/ Person during booking has to be made to reserve your seat in this package.
- Balance INR.7,500/ Person Payment has to be made in favour of “Ocean6 Holidays” atleast 60 Days earlier to your Trip Date.
- These package is meant for only Indian Citizens.
- Child below 5 years of age will be complimentary. Child above 5 years of age will be considered as an Extra Seat for Transportation & Extra Bed in Accommodation, so it will be charged 100% of the Package Cost.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices valid for minimum 06 Pax traveling together in one vehicle excluding driver & guide.
- 100% payment to be deposited before the trip starts.
- Final confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle provided as per mentioned tour plan.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services/ transportation in any circumstance.
- 50% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 46 days before the tour except Permit & Jungle Safari Charges.
- No refund for tour starting within 46 days of tour or after starting or middle of the tour.
- Every individual must carry his/ her own Photo Identity Card
- Make sure that you have valid permits before entering Jim Corbett National Park.
- Bring camera, capture the moments.
- Bring binoculars to enjoy the wildlife.
- Drive slowly, enjoy the safari.
- Stick to the guided road/ track otherwise there are chances to get attacked by the wild animals.
- Maintain silence. Human sound, noises, music or horn of vehicles disturb the animals.
- Maintain distance with the wild animals, stay safe.
- Wear brown and green clothes as much as possible to match with the forest color and not disturb or excite the wild animals. Less bright clothes are acceptable.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Wear chappals.
- Carry any kind of weaponry.
- Smoke or light campfire.
- Use perfume.
- Use flashlight while capturing the picture. Animals have sensitive eyes, using flash light may excite their nerves.
- Throw any kind of wastes or garbage in the park. Jim Corbett National Park is home of the wild animals and plants that need to be respected for human survival.
- Pick or touch any dead or living plants or animals.
- Consume non-vegetarian food or alcohol. Jim Corbett National Park is an ecotourism destination.