Honeymoon Trip to Shillong by Ocean6 Holidays
Honeymoon Trip to Shillong is an uncommon Honeymoon destination. Guwahati, the largest city of the northeastern state of Assam & the entire northeast India, is a major riverine port city on the banks of the mighty Brahmaputra River. Home to the Kamakhya Temple, the 1st of the 51 Shakti Peethas, Guwahati is today a major cosmopolitan city of India. Shillong is the capital city of the northeastern state of Meghalaya, also known as “The Abode of Clouds”. It was a British settlement during pre independence period & was known as “Scotland of the East”. Cherrapunjee, locally known as “Sohra”, is considered to be the wettest place on planet earth. It is situated on a plateau in the southern part of the Khasi Hills of Meghalaya state facing the plains of Bangladesh. Mawlynnong, located in the East Khasi Hills of Meghalaya state is known for it’s cleanliness & natural attraction. It was awarded with the prestigious tag of “Cleanest Village in Asia” in 2003 by Discover India Magazine.
Ocean6 Holidays has got it’s own team and base in Guwahati & Shillong to facilitate all its upcoming Guwahati, Shillong, Cherrapunjee, Mawlynnong tours. All our guests will be provided with a contact person present in Guwahati & Shillong representing Ocean6 Holidays during their complete Guwahati, Shillong, Cherrapunjee, Mawlynnong trip.
Honeymoon Trip to Shillong package highlights
- 6N/7D Package for Couple
- Includes all major sightseeings
- Swift Dzire/ Indigo/ Similar on point to point basis
- Non AC Deluxe Room for 6 Nights
- Accommodation on EP basis
- Air ticketing assistance
Guwahati > Shillong > Cherrapunjee > Shillong > Mawlynnong > Shillong > Guwahati
- Kamakhya Temple
- Umananda Temple
- Basistha Temple
- Balaji Temple
- Brahmaputra River
- Umiam Lake/ Barapani
- Elephant Falls
- Lady Hydari Park
- Ward’s Lake
- Bishop’s Falls
- Shillong Peak
- Seven Sister’s Falls
- Mawsmai Cave
- Nohkalikai Falls
- Ramakrishna Mission Ashram
- Living Roots Bridge
- Dawki River
- Bangladesh Border
Best time to visit Shillong
- By Flight: Oct to May (Guwahati – 100KMS/ 3 – 4HRS from Shillong)
- By Train: Round the Year (Guwahati – 100KMS/ 3 – 4HRS from Shillong)
- By Road: Round the Year
Disclaimer of Honeymoon Trip to Shillong photos
- All Guwahati, Shillong, Cherrapunjee, Mawlynnong photos used are just indicative, though experience expressed are practical
- All Guwahati, Shillong, Cherrapunjee, Mawlynnong photos are not of Ocean6 Holidays or clicked by guest of Ocean6 Holidays
- Copyright of all the Guwahati, Shillong, Cherrapunjee, Mawlynnong photos used belongs to the respective photographer or community promoting the same
Day 01: Guwahati
Pick up from Guwahati Station/ Airport & transfer to hotel. Rest & relax. O/N stay at Guwahati.
Day 02: Guwahati Sightseeing 6 – 7HRS
After breakfast, sightseeing to Kamakhya Temple, Umananda Temple, Basistha Temple, Balaji Temple, Brahmaputra River.
Day 03: Guwahati > Umiam Lake/ Barapani > Shillong 100KMS/ 3 – 4HRS
After breakfast, transfer to hotel/ resort at Shillong. Enroute visit Umiam Lake/ Barapani. O/N stay at Shillong.
Day 04: Shillong Sightseeing 5 – 6HRS
After breakfast, sightseeing to Elephant Falls, Lady Hydari Park, Ward’s Lake, Bishop’s Falls, Shillong Peak. O/N stay at Shillong.
Day 05: Cherrapunjee Sightseeing 7 – 8HRS
After breakfast, sightseeing to Cherrapunjee, Seven Sister’s Falls, Mawsmai Cave, Nohkalikai Falls, Ramakrishna Mission Ashram. O/N stay at Shillong.
Day 06: Mawlynnong, Dawki Sightseeing 7 – 8HRS
After breakfast, sightseeing to Mawlynnong(Asia’s cleanest village), Living Roots Bridge, Dawki River, Bangladesh Border. O/N stay at Shillong.
Day 07: Shillong > Guwahati 100KMS/ 3 – 4HRS
After breakfast, transfer to Guwahati Station/ Airport. Tour ends.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis as per package selected.
- Ex Guwahati transfers.
- Transportation by AC/ NON AC Indigo/ Swift Dzire/ Etios/ Liva/ similar vehicles as per availability on point to point basis.
- Train/ Flight/ Bus Fares
- Entry Fees
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ extra meals ordered.
- Any kind of cultural program(can be arranged at extra payment).
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head ‘Package Inclusions’.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, etc.
- Any kind of drinks(alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- GST will be applicable on total amount, if payment by Bank Transfer/ Cheque/ Credit Card.
Terms & Conditions:
- Price valid for 02 persons.
- 100% payment to be paid before the trip starts.
- Final confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle provided as per mentioned tour plan(Point to Point Basis only).
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services/ transportation in any circumstance.
- 15% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 30 days before starting of the tour.
- 35% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled within 20 days before starting of the tour.
- 50% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 15 days of starting the tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 15 days of starting of the tour or after starting or middle of the tour.