Honeymoon in Kerala by Ocean6 Holidays
Honeymoon in Kerala is a once in a lifetime experience for every newlyweds. Kochi, also known as “The Queen of the Arabian Sea” lies in the southwestern Indian state of Kerala. It is a major port town today which was periodically occupied by the Arab Merchants, Portuguese, Dutch & the British. Munnar is the most popular hill station of Kerala situated some 5000 feet above sea level on the Anaimalai Hills. Lush tea gardens, green hills and valleys & big water reservoirs adorn the landscape of Munnar. Thekkady, the gateway to the famous Periyar National Park is also a heaven for natural spices such as black pepper, cardamom, cinnamon, nutmeg, nutmace, ginger & clove. Alleppey, also known as Alappuzha is a small town with picturesque canals, backwaters, beaches & lagoons. Lord Curzon once called it as one of the places of the “Venice of the East”. Hence it is known as the “Venetian Capital of Kerala”. Varkala is a famous sea beach by the Arabian Sea. It is the only place in southern Kerala where cliffs are found adjacent to the beach. Kovalam is perhaps one of the most visited sea beaches of Kerala thronged by tourists round the year. Located at the extreme southern end of Kerala & very close to Kanniyakumari, the southern most tip of India, Thiruvananthapuram, formerly known as Trivandrum, is the capital & the largest city of Kerala.
Ocean6 Holidays has got it’s own team and base in Kochi & Thiruvananthapuram, to facilitate all its upcoming Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey, Kovalam, Thiruvananthapuram tours. All our guests will be provided with a contact person present in Kochi & Thiruvananthapuram representing Ocean6 Holidays during their complete Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey, Varkala, Kovalam, Thiruvananthapuram trip.
Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey, Kovalam, Thiruvananthapuram tour package highlights
Honeymoon in Kerala tour package highlights
- 6N/ 7D for Couple
- Includes all major sightseeings
- Dzire/ Etios/ Indigo/ Similar on disposal basis
- Non AC Standard Room for 6 Nights
- Accommodation on CP basis
- Air ticketing assistance
Kochi > Munnar > Thekkady > Alleppey > Thiruvananthapuram > Kovalam > Thiruvananthapuram
- Mattancherry Palace
- Jewish Synagogue
- St. Francis Church
- Fort Kochi
- Willingdon Island
- Chinese Fishing Nets
- Bolgatty Palace
- Backwaters of Kochi
- Marine Drive
- Athirapally Falls
- Mattupetty Dam
- Eravikulam National Park
- Top Station
- Tea Gardens of Munnar
- Backwaters of Alleppey
- Alappuzha Beach
- Kovalam Beach
- Padmanabhaswamy Temple
- Kovalam Beach
Best time to visit Kerala
- By Flight: Round the Year (Kochi/ Thiruvanthapuram Airport)
- By Train: Round the Year (Kochi or Ernakulam/ Thiruvanthapuram/ Kanyakumari Railway Station)
- By Road: Round the Year (Ernakulam – 215KMS/ 7 – 8HRS from Ernakulam)
Disclaimer of Honeymoon in Kerala photos
- All Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey, Varkala, Kovalam, Thiruvananthapuram photos used are just indicative, though experience expressed are practical
- All Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey, Varkala, Kovalam, Thiruvananthapuram photos are not of Ocean6 Holidays or clicked by guest of Ocean6 Holidays
- Copyright of all the Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey, Varkala, Kovalam, Thiruvananthapuram photos used belongs to the respective photographer or community promoting the same
Day 01 : Trivandrum Airport to Kovalam
Early Arrival start for Kovalam. Transfer to the hotel – Fresh N Up and visit Padnabhaswami Temple, Vizhinjam Rock Cut Cave is a historic spot, which is located just 1 km away from Kovalam, Thiruvallam Parasurama Temple 12KM from Kovalam, Vizhinjam Marine Aquarium, Kovalam 10Km from Kovalam, Akkulam Lake is a popular picnic spot, which is located around 16.6 km away from Kovalam,Vizhinjam Beach 4.7 km away from Kovalam, Karamana River, which is located around 14.2 km away from Kovalam. Overnight stay at Kovalam
Day 02 : Kovalam
Overnight stay at Kovalam.
Day 03 : Kovalam to Alleppy
After Breakfast start for Alleppy, transfer to hotel, Evening free for Houseboat Ride(at your own cost). Overnight stay at Alleppy
Day 04 : Alleppy to Thekkady
After breakfast checkout from the hotel, start for Aranya Niwas/ Similar Thekaddy. Book ticket for Boatride for Next day Morning. Overnight stay at Periyar Tiger Reserve (Periyar House/ Aranya Niwas/ Similar)
Day 05 : Thekkady/ Periyar to Munnar (105km/3.5hrs)
Early morning boat ride at Periyar National Park. Back to Hotel, take breakfast after breakfast Start for Munnar. Overnight stay at Munnar
Day 06 : Munnar
Sightseeing destinations includes eravikulam national park (Raja Malai), mattupetty dam, tea estates, eco point, spice plantation, rose garden, photo point, honey bee tree, tea museum, blossom park, kundale dam and top station.
You can also enjoy boating in the Lake, rock climbing, trekking (optional).
Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 07 : Munnar to Kochi Airport/ Ennakulam Staion Drop
After Breakfast checkout from the hotel enroute sightseeing – Fort Kochi, Kodanadu Elephant Orphanage, Near Kalady – Kalady Adi Shankaracharya Temple, Cheyyappara Water Falls, Valara Water Falls, Karadippara View Point, Attukal Water Fall, En number of Tea Gardens, Spice Plantations, Elephant Ride etc
Transfer to Railway Station
- Thiruvananthapuram Station/ Airport or Kochi Station/ Airport pickup to Thiruvananthapuram Station/ Airport drop or Kochi Station/ Airport.
- Accommodation as discussed and conformed between tour executive and guest through email, with mentioned meal plan
- Vehicle as per itinerary including toll, parking, fuel charges and driver bata
- Transportation by AC/ NON AC Indigo/ Swift Dzire/ Etios/ Liva/ Similar vehicles as per availability on point to point basis.
- Houseboat exclusively for you with all meals which includes welcome drink, snacks, tea, lunch, dinner and breakfast – If Availed
- Houseboat check in at 12Noon and cruises till 5PM, Boat will be anchored till 8AM and cruises till 9AM for checkout – If Availed
- For A/C Houseboat, A/C will be operating from 9PM till 6AM only (All houseboat related inclusions are applicable only if the Itinerary is including Houseboat stay) – If Availed
- Train/ Flight/ Bus Fares
- Entry Fees
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ extra meals ordered.
- Any kind of cultural program(can be arranged at extra payment)
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head ‘Package Inclusions’.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, etc.
- Any kind of drinks(alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- GST will be applicable on total amount, if payment by Bank Transfer/ Cheque/ Credit Card.
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X’mas & New year Eve as per hotel selected (This varies from 500 to 5000 per person)
- Non A/c rooms are at Munnar and Thekkady, as the climate is too cold no need of A/c.
- In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotels mentioned, we shall provide you alternate hotels of similar category.
- Check-in/Check-out time at the hotel is 12.00 hrs.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability.
- The above rates are valid for the mentioned period only.
- Any/ all cancellations before 30 days of the event date – 90% refund
- All cancellations between 20 – 30 days of the event date – 50% refund
- All cancellations within 20 days of the event date – No refund possible