Haridwar Tour by Ocean6 Holidays
Haridwar, also known as Hardwar, is a very sacred city on the banks of the holy river Ganges. Located in the southern part of the northern Indian state of Uttarakhand, it is where the Ganges or the Ganga leaves the Himalayas to enter the vast plains of North India.
One of the holiest cities of the Hindus, Haridwar was also known as Kapilsthan, Gangadwar & Mayapuri in the ancient times and is one of the four most holy cities where the Kumbha Mela is held every twelve years and the Ardh Kumbh every six years, the other three being Allahabad in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, Ujjain in the central Indian state of Madhya Pradesh & Nashik in the western Indian state of Maharashtra.
During the Haridwar Kumbh Mela, millions of pilgrims, devotees and tourists congregate in Haridwar to perform ritualistic bathing on the banks of the river Ganges to wash away their sins to attain ‘Moksha’. Brahma Kund, the spot where the ‘Amrit’ fell, is located at Har-Ki-Pauri (literally, “footsteps of the Lord”) and is considered to be the most sacred ghat of Haridwar.
Haridwar along with Rishikesh is the principal gateway to the famous Chardham Yatra of Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath & Badrinath.
Ocean6 Holidays has got it’s own team and base in Haridwar to facilitate all its upcoming Haridwar tours. All our guests will be provided with a contact person present in Haridwar representing Ocean6 Holidays during their complete Haridwar trip.
Haridwar tour package highlights
- 3N/ 4D Package for minimum 6 Pax(ex Haridwar)
- AC Standard Rooms for 3 Nights
- Accommodation on EP basis
- To & Fro Transfers from Haridwar Station/ Jolly Grant Airport in AC Tavera/ Innova/ Similar Vehicles
- Air ticketing assistance
Haridwar > Rishikesh > Laxman Jhula > Haridwar
Sightseeings covered in this Haridwar tour package
- Har-Ki-Pauri Ghat
- Mansa Devi Temple
- Chandi Devi Temple
- Anandamoyee Maa Ashram
- Manav Kalyan Ashram
- Pawan Dham
- Bharat Mata Temple
- Sapt Rishi Ashram
- Patanjali Yogpeeth
- Triveni Ghat
- Laxman Temple
- Laxman Jhula
- Tryambakeshwar Temple
- Parmarth Niketan
- Gita Bhavan
- Ram Jhula
Best time to visit Haridwar
- By Flight: Jul to Mar (Jolly Grant Airport – 38KMS/ 1HR)
- By Train: Jul to Mar (Haridwar Railway Station)
- By Road: Jul to Mar (NH-58 connects Haridwar to Ghaziabad, near Delhi & Badrinath)
Disclaimer of Haridwar photos
- All Haridwar photos used are just indicative, though experience expressed are practical
- All Haridwar photos are not of Ocean6 Holidays or clicked by guest of Ocean6 Holidays
- Copyright of all the Haridwar photos used belongs to the respective photographer or community promoting the same
Day 01: Haridwar Station/ Jolly Grant Airport Pick-up > Hotel > Har-Ki-Pauri Ghat Visit
Arrival at Haridwar Station/ Jolly Grant Airport & transfer to hotel. Rest & relax. Evening visit to Har-Ki-Pauri Ghat for Ganga Aarti. O/N stay at hotel.
Day 02: Whole Day Sightseeing 7 – 8HRS
After breakfast, whole day visit to Mansa Devi Temple, Chandi Devi Temple, Kankhal, Anandamoyee Maa Ashram, Manav Kalyan Ashram, Bhimgoda, Pawan Dham, Bharat Mata Temple, Sapt Rishi Ashram, Shantikunj, Patanjali Yogpeeth. O/N stay at Haridwar.
Day 03: Excursion to Rishikesh, Laxman Jhula 5 – 6HRS
After breakfast, whole day excursion to Rishikesh, Triveni Ghat, Laxman Temple, Laxman Jhula, Tryambakeswar Temple, Parmarth Niketan, Gita Bhavan, Ram Jhula.. O/N stay at Haridwar.
Day 04: Hotel > Haridwar Station/ Jolly Grant Airport Drop
After breakfast, transfer to Haridwar Station/ Jolly Grant Airport. Tour ends.
- Accommodation on double/ triple sharing basis as per package selected.
- Ex Haridwar Station/ Jolly Grant Airport transfers.
- Transportation by AC Tavera/ Innova/ similar vehicles as per availability on Point to Point basis.
- Train/ Flight Fares
- Entry Fees
- Ropeway Ride Charges
- Boat Ride Charges
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ meals ordered.
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head ‘Package Inclusions’.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, etc.
- Any kind of drinks(alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- GST will be applicable on total amount, if payment by Bank Transfer/ Cheque/ Credit Card.
- Below 5 years of age – complimentary.
- 5 to 8 years of age – 50% of per adult cost.
- Above 8 years of age – full cost.
Terms & Conditions
- Price valid for 06 adult persons.
- 100% payment to be paid before the trip starts.
- Final confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle provided as per mentioned tour plan(Point to Point Basis only).
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services/ transportation in any circumstance.
- 15% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 30 days before starting of the tour.
- 35% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled within 20 days before starting of the tour.
- 50% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 15 days of starting the tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 15 days of starting of the tour or after starting or middle of the tour.