Goa Tour Plan by Ocean6 Holidays
Goa is a pint-sized Indian state located in the Konkan coast to the southwestern part of India. A former Portuguese province, Goa is visited by a large number of international and domestic tourists for it’s beaches, places of worship and world heritage architecture. It is a biodiversity hotspot owing to it’s location between the Arabian Sea in the west & the Western Ghats hill range in the east. A kaleidoscopic blend of Indian & Portuguese cultures, sweetened with sun, sea, sand, seafood & spirituality, there’s nothing like Goa nowhere else in India.
Ocean6 Holidays has got it’s own team and base in Colva, to facilitate all its upcoming Goa tours. All our guests will be provided with a contact person present in Colva representing Ocean6 Holidays during their complete Goa trip.
Goa Tour Plan package highlights
- 3N/ 4D
- Includes all major sightseeings
- AC Xylo/ Tavera/ Innova on point to point basis
- AC Standard Rooms for 3 Nights
- Accommodation on EP basis
- Air ticketing assistance
Madgaon/ Vasco/ Dabolim > Colva > North Goa > Colva > South Goa > Colva > Madgaon/ Vasco/ Dabolim
- Colva Beach
- Fort Aguada
- Mayem Lake
- Vagator Beach
- Anjuna Beach
- Calangute Beach
- Shantadurga Temple
- Mangesh Temple
- Basilica of Bom Jesus
- Se Cathedral
- Miramar Beach
Best time to visit Goa
- By Flight: Round the Year (Dabolim International Airport)
- By Train: Round the Year (Madgaon & Vasco-Da-Gama Station)
- By Road: Round the Year
Disclaimer of Goa Tour Plan photos
- All Goa photos used are just indicative, though experience expressed are practical
- All Goa photos are not of Ocean6 Holidays or clicked by guest of Ocean6 Holidays
- Copyright of all the Goa photos used belongs to the respective photographer or community promoting the same
- INR 11,499 Per Head (24th Dec to 1st Jan)
Day 01: Madgaon/ Vasco/ Dabolim > Colva 8KMS/ 15 – 30MINS/ 20KMS/ 0.5 – 1HR/ 28KMS/ 1 – 1.5HRS
Pick up from Madgaon/ Vasco Station/ Dabolim Airport & transfer to hotel/ resort. Rest & relax. Evening stroll at Colva Beach. O/N stay at Colva.
Day 02: North Goa Sightseeing 7 – 8HRS
After breakfast, sightseeing to Coco Beach, Fort Aguada, Mayem Lake, Vagator Beach, Anjuna Beach, Calangute Beach, Panjim. O/N stay at Colva.
Day 03: South Goa Sightseeing 6 – 7HRS
After breakfast, sightseeing to Shantadurga Temple, Mangesh Temple, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Se Cathedral, Miramar Beach. O/N stay at Colva.
Day 04: Colva > Madgaon/ Vasco/ Dabolim 8KMS/ 15 – 30MINS/ 20KMS/ 0.5 – 1HR/ 28KMS/ 1 – 1.5HRS
After breakfast, transfer to Madgaon/ Vasco Station/ Dabolim Airport. Tour ends.
- Accommodation on double/ triple sharing basis as per package selected.
- Ex Madgaon/ Vasco Station/ Dabolim Airport transfers.
- Transportation by AC Xylo/ Tavera/ Innova/ similar vehicles as per availability on point to point basis.
- Train/ Flight/ Bus Fares.
- Entry Fees.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ extra meals ordered.
- Any kind of cultural program(can be arranged at extra payment).
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head ‘Package Inclusions’.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, etc.
- Any kind of drinks(alcoholic, mineral, aerated).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- GST will be applicable on total amount, if payment by Bank Transfer/ Cheque/ Credit Card.
- Below 5 years of age – complimentary.
- 5 to 8 years of age – 50% of per adult cost.
- Above 8 years of age – full cost.
Terms & Conditions
- Price valid for 06 persons.
- 100% payment to be paid before the trip starts.
- Final confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle provided as per mentioned tour plan(Point to Point Basis only).
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services/ transportation in any circumstance.
- 15% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 30 days before starting of the tour.
- 35% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled within 20 days before starting of the tour.
- 50% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 15 days of starting the tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 15 days of starting of the tour or after starting or middle of the tour.