Garhwal Tour by Ocean6 Holidays
The north Indian Himalayan state of Uttarakhand is divided primarily into two tourism zones namely Garhwal & Kumaon. The former falls in the western part of the state bordering Tibet in the north, the Kumaon region of Uttarakhand in the east, the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh in the south & the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh in the west. The area boasts of tremendous natural beauty and is considered to be ‘Devbhoomi’ of “Land of God”. Garhwal is the region where the famous Chardhams of Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath & Badrinath are located. The sacred land is home to the Gangotri Glacier whose waters melt to form the river Bhagirathi at Gaumukh which joins with the river Alakananda much down at Devprayag to form the Ganga or the holy Ganges.
Ocean6 Holidays has got it’s own team and base in Haridwar, to facilitate all its upcoming Garhwal tours. All our guests will be provided with a contact person present in Haridwar representing Ocean6 Holidays during their complete Garhwal trip.
Garhwal Tour package highlights
- 9N/ 10D Package for minimum 06 Pax
- Includes all major sightseeings
- AC Tavera/ Xylo/ Innova on point to point basis
- AC Standard Rooms for 2 Nights at Haridwar
- Non AC Standard Rooms for 7 Nights elsewhere
- Accommodation on EP basis
- Air ticketing assistance
Destinations covered in this Garhwal Tour package
Haridwar > Rishikesh > Laxman Jhula > Haridwar > Dehradun > Mussoorie > Dhanolti > Jakholi > Rudraprayag > Pauri > Khirsu > Lansdowne > Haridwar
Sightseeings covered in this Garhwal Tour package
- Har-Ki-Pauri Ghat
- Maa Mansa Devi Temple
- Maa Chandi Temple,
- Anandamoyee Maa’s Ashram
- Triveni Ghat
- Laxman Temple
- Laxman Jhula
- Tryambakeshwar Temple
- Gita Bhavan
- Ram Jhula
- Tapkeshwar Mahadev Temple
- Robber’s Cave
- Gun Hill
- Company Bagh
- Kempty Falls
- Camel’s Back Road
- The Mall
- Bhulla Lake
- Tip N Top
- Tarkeshwar Mahadev Temple
- Darwan Singh Regimental Museum
- St. John’s Church
Best time to visit Garhwal
- By Flight: Oct to Jun (Jolly Grant Airport – 38KMS/ 1HR from Haridwar)
- By Train: Oct to Jun (Haridwar Station)
- By Road: Oct to Jun (NH-58 connects Haridwar with Ghaziabad & Badrinath
Disclaimer of Garhwal photos
- All Garhwal photos used are just indicative, though experience expressed are practical.
- All Garhwal photos are not of Ocean6 Holidays or clicked by guest of Ocean6 Holidays.
- Copyright of all the Garhwal photos used belongs to the respective photographer or community promoting the same.
Day 01: Haridwar Station/ Jolly Grant Airport > Hotel 38KMS/ 1HR
Arrival at Haridwar Station/ Jolly Grant Airport Airport & transfer to hotel. Rest & relax. Evening visit to Har-Ki-Pauri Ghat for witnessing Ganga Aarti. O/N stay at Haridwar.
Day 02: Haridwar Sightseeing > Rishikesh > Laxman Jhula > Haridwar 62KMS/ 7 – 8HRS
After breakfast, ropeway ride to Maa Mansa Devi & Maa Chandi Devi Temple. After that, visit to Kankhal, Anandamoyee Maa’s Ashram. Afternoon excursion to Rishikesh, Triveni Ghat, Laxman Temple, Laxman Jhula, Tryambakeshwar Temple, Gita Bhavan, Ram Jhula. O/N stay at Haridwar.
Day 03: Haridwar > Dehradun > Mussoorie 87KMS/ 5 – 6HRS
After breakfast, transfer to hotel/ resort at Mussoorie. Enroute visit Dehradun, Tapkeshwar Mahadev Temple, Sahasradhara, Robber’s Cave. Rest & relax. O/N stay at Mussoorie.
Day 04: Mussoorie Sightseeing 5 – 6HRS
After breakfast, sightseeing to Gun Hill, Company Bagh, Kempty Falls, Camel’s Back Road. Evening stroll at The Mall. O/N stay at Mussoorie.
Day 05: Mussoorie > Dhanolti > Jakholi 109KMS/ 4 – 5HRS
After breakfast, transfer to hotel/ resort at Jakholi. Enroute visit Dhanolti. Rest & relax. O/N stay at Jakholi.
Day 06: Jakholi > Rudraprayag 103KMS/ 4 – 5HRS
After breakfast, transfer to hotel/ resort at Rudraprayag. Enroute visit Srinagar. Rest & relax. Evening visit to the ‘Sangam’ or the confluence of rivers Alakananda & Mandakini. O/N stay at Rudraprayag.
Day 07: Rudraprayag > Pauri > Khirsu 86KMS/ 3 – 4HRS
After breakfast, transfer to hotel/ resort at Khirsu. Enroute visit Pauri. Rest & relax. O/N stay at Khirsu.
Day 08: Khirsu > Lansdowne 91KMS/ 3 – 4HRS
After breakfast, transfer to hotel/ resort at Lansdowne. Rest & relax. O/N stay at Lansdowne.
Day 09: Lansdowne Sightseeing 5 – 6HRS
After breakfast, sightseeing to Bhulla Lake, Tip N Top, Tarkeshwar Mahadev Temple, Darwan Singh Regimental Museum, St. John’s Church. O/N stay at Lansdowne.
Day 10: Lansdowne > Haridwar Station/ Jolly Grant Airport 106KMS/ 3 – 4HRS / 144KMS/ 4 – 5HRS
After breakfast, transfer to Haridwar Station/ Jolly Grant Airport. Tour ends.
- Accommodation on double/ triple sharing basis as per package selected.
- Ex Haridwar Station/ Jolly Grant Airport transfers.
- Transportation by AC Tavera/ Xylo/ Innova/ similar vehicles as per availability on point to point basis.
- Ropeway Rides
- Train/ Flight/ Bus Fares
- Entry Fees
- AC in car in the hilly areas
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ extra meals ordered
- Any kind of cultural program(can be arranged at extra payment)
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head ‘Package Inclusions’
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, etc.
- Any kind of drinks(alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control
- GST will be applicable on total amount, if payment by Bank Transfer/ Cheque/ Credit Card
- Below 5 years of age – complimentary.
- 5 to 8 years of age – 50% of per adult cost.
- Above 8 years of age – full cost.
Terms & Conditions
- Price valid for 06 adult persons.
- 100% payment to be paid before the trip starts.
- Final confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle provided as per mentioned tour plan(Point to Point Basis only).
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services/ transportation in any circumstance.
- 15% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 30 days before starting of the tour.
- 35% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled within 20 days before starting of the tour.
- 50% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 15 days of starting thetour.
- No refund for tour starting within 15 days of starting of the tour or after starting or middle of the tour.