Snowball Love Tour by Ocean6 Holidays
The only Casino City of India, Gangtok, the beautiful and vibrant hill capital of the northeastern state of Sikkim was established as a Buddhist pilgrimage site in the 1840s and later became the capital of an independent monarchy after British rule ended, but joined India in 1975. Today, it remains as a Tibetan Buddhist center and a base for hikers organizing permits and transport for trekking through Sikkim’s Himalayan mountain ranges.
Headquartered in Mangan, North Sikkim district is the seventh least populated district of India. Alpine valleys, snowy meadows, high altitude lakes & glacial rivers make this region nothing short of a slice of heaven on earth.
Ocean6 Holidays has got it’s own team and base in Gangtok, to facilitate all its upcoming Gangtok & North Sikkim tours. All our guests will be provided with a contact person present in Gangtok representing Ocean6 Holidays during their complete Gangtok & North Sikkim trip.
Snowball Love tour package highlights
- 5N/6D for Couple
- Includes all major sightseeings
- Dzire/ Etios/ Indigo/ Similar on point to point basis
- Non AC Standard Room for 5 Nights
- Accommodation on AP basis
- Air ticketing assistance
NJP > Gangtok > Lachen > Gurudongmar Lake > Lachung > Yumthang Valley > Gangtok > NJP
- Gangtok Market
- Tsomgo Lake
- Baba Mandir
- Seven Sisters Falls
- Gurudongmar Lake
- Tibet/ China Border
- Chopta Valley
- Yumthang Valley
- Zero Point(optional)
- Enchey Monastery
- Barthang Waterfalls
- Nam Nang View Point
Best time to visit Snowball Love
- By Flight: Mar to Dec (Bagdogra – 130KMS/ 4 – 5HRS from Gangtok)
- By Train: Mar to Dec (New Jalpaiguri – 125KMS/ 4 – 5HRS from Gangtok)
- By Road: Mar to Dec (Siliguri – 120KMS/ 4 – 5HRS from Gangtok)
Disclaimer of Snowball Love photos
- All Gangtok & North Sikkim photos used are just indicative, though experience expressed are practical
- All Gangtok & North Sikkim photos are not of Ocean6 Holidays or clicked by guest of Ocean6 Holidays
- Copyright of all the Gangtok & North Sikkim photos used belongs to the respective photographer or community promoting the same
Day 01: NJP/ Bagdogra/ Siliguri > Gangtok 125/ 130/ 120KMS/ 4 – 5HRS
Pick up from NJP Station/ Bagdogra Airport/ Siliguri Bus Stand & transfer to hotel/ resort at Gangtok. Rest & relax. O/N stay at Gangtok.
Day 02: Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir 110KMS/ 6 – 7HRS
After breakfast, whole day excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir. O/N stay at Gangtok.
Day 03: Gangtok > Lachen 135KMS/ 5 – 6HRS
After breakfast, transfer to hotel/ resort at Lachen. Rest & relax. O/N stay at Lachen.
Day 04: Lachen > Gurudongmar Lake > Lachung 160KMS/ 8 – 9HRS
After early breakfast, drive to Gurudongmar Lake & transfer to hotel/ resort at Lachung. Rest & relax. O/N stay at Lachung.
Day 05: Lachung > Yumthang Valley > Gangtok 155KMS/ 7 – 8HRS
After early breakfast, drive to Yumthang Valley & transfer to hotel/ resort at Gangtok. O/N stay at Gangtok.
Day 06: Gangtok > NJP/ Bagdogra/ Siliguri 125/ 130/ 120KMS/ 4 – 5HRS
After breakfast, transfer to NJP/ Bagdogra/ Siliguri. Tour ends.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis as per package selected in APAI basis.
- Ex NJP Station/ Bagdogra Airport/ Siliguri transfers.
- Transportation by AC/ NON AC Sumo/ Bolero/Tavera similar vehicles as per availability on point to point basis.
- Train/ Flight/ Bus Fares
- Entry Fees
- Ropeway Rides
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ extra meals ordered.
- Any kind of cultural program(can be arranged at extra payment).
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head ‘Package Inclusions’.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, etc.
- Any kind of drinks(alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- GST will be applicable on total amount, if payment by Bank Transfer/ Cheque/ Credit Card.
Terms & Conditions:
- Price valid for 02 persons.
- 100% payment to be paid before the trip starts.
- Final confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle provided as per mentioned tour plan(Point to Point Basis only).
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services/ transportation in any circumstance.
- 15% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 30 days before the tour.
- 35% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled within a 20 days before the tour.
- 65% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled within a 10 days before the tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 10 days of tour or after starting or middle of the tour.