Darjeeling Tour Plan by Ocean6 Holidays
Darjeeling tour plan consists of the most famous hill station in the Eastern Himalayan region, Darjeeling became a municipality town in 1850 during the then British Raj. It was the summer capital of the then British government empire untill they shifted their capital from Kolkata(erstwhile Calcutta) to Delhi in 1911. Darjeeling is known for tea, timber & tourism(in short T3) as well as the stunning views of Mt. Kanchenjungha, the third highest mountain peak of the world. The narrow gauge toy train which chugs along National Highway 55 from Siliguri to Darjeeling has earned “World heritage” status by UNESCO. Cool European climate, world famous tea, aura of the British Raj era, Indo Buddhist culture, esteemed educational institutes, tantalizing global cuisine, shopping hotspots, etc have aptly contributed Darjeeling earning the status of “The Queen of the Hills”.
Ocean6 Holidays has got it’s own team and base in Darjeeling, to facilitate all its upcoming Darjeeling tours. All our guests will be provided with a contact person present in Darjeeling representing Ocean6 Holidays during their complete Darjeeling
Darjeeling tour plan highlights
- 3N/4D Package for minimum 8 Pax
- Includes all major sightseeings
- Sumo/ Bolero/ Max/ Similar on point to point basis
- Non AC Standard Rooms for 3 Nights
- Accommodation on EP basis
- Air ticketing assistance
NJP/ Bagdogra > Darjeeling NJP/ Bagdogra
- The Mall (Chowrasta)
- Observatory Hill
- Mahakal Temple
- Tiger Hill
- Batasia Loop
- Ghoom Monastery
- Rock Garden
- Ganga Maya Park
- Japanese Temple
- Peace Pagoda
- Dhirdham Temple
- Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center
- Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park
- Himalayan Mountaineering Institute
- Tenzing Rock
- Happy Valley Tea Estate
- Shrubbery Park
- Pashupati Market(Nepal)
Best time to visit Darjeeling
- By Flight: Oct to Jun (Bagdogra – 180KMS/ 4 – 5HRS)
- By Train: Oct to Jun (Darjeeling, New Jalpaiguri – 20KMS/ 0.5HRS)
- By Road: Oct to Jun (From Siliguri)
Disclaimer of Darjeeling Tour photos
- All Darjeeling photos used are just indicative, though experience expressed are practical
- All Darjeeling photos are not of Ocean6 Holidays or clicked by guest of Ocean6 Holidays
- Copyright of all the Darjeeling photos used belongs to the respective photographer or community promoting the same
Day 01: NJP/ Bagdogra > Darjeeling 70/ 74KMS/ 3 – 4HRS
Arrival at NJP Station/ Bagdogra Airport & transfer to hotel/ resort at Darjeeling. Rest & relax. Evening walk to Observatory Hill, Mahakal Temple, The Mall(Chowrasta). O/N stay at Darjeeling.
Day 02: Darjeeling Sightseeing 6 – 7HRS
Early morning visit to Tiger Hill for sunrise followed by Batasia Loop & Ghoom Monastery. Rest & relax. Afternoon visit to Rock Garden, Ganga Maya Park. O/N stay at Darjeeling.
Day 03: Darjeeling Sightseeing 7 – 8HRS
Day 04: Darjeeling > Mirik > NJP/ Bagdogra 95/ 105KMS/ 5 – 6HRS
After breakfast, transfer to NJP/ Bagdogra/ Siliguri via Jorepokhari, Pashupati Market(Nepal) & Mirik. Tour ends.
- Accommodation on double/ triple sharing basis as per package selected.
- Ex NJP/ Bagdogra/ Siliguri transfers.
- Transportation by AC/ NON AC Sumo/ Bolero/ Max/ Tavera/ Innova/ similar vehicles as per availability on point to point basis.
- Train/ Flight/ Bus Fares
- Entry Fees
- Ropeway Rides
- Cultural Show Tickets
- Toy Train Joy Rides
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ extra meals ordered.
- Any kind of cultural program(can be arranged at extra payment).
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head ‘Package Inclusions’.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, etc.
- Any kind of drinks(alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- GST will be applicable on total amount, if payment by Bank Transfer/ Cheque/ Credit Card.
- Below 5 years of age – complimentary.
- 5 to 8 years of age – 50% of per adult cost.
- Above 8 years of age – full cost.
Terms & Conditions
- Price valid for 08 adult persons.
- 100% payment to be paid before the trip starts.
- Final confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle provided as per mentioned tour plan(Point to Point Basis only).
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services/ transportation in any circumstance.
- 15% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 30 days before starting of the tour.
- 35% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled within 20 days before starting of the tour.
- 50% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 15 days of starting the tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 15 days of starting of the tour or after starting or middle of the tour.