Chardham Tour by Ocean6 Holidays
The Garhwal region in the northern Indian state of Uttarakhand is often known as ‘Devbhoomi’ and why not!!! This region is the sacred land of four most holy temples of the state often referred to as Chardham. The temples of Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath & Badrinath are visited by lakhs of pilgrims between Akshay Tritiya in late April or early May & Diwali in October or early November. Apart from the holiness associated with region, the area boasts of some of the most spectacular scenic beauties rarely found elsewhere. The mighty Himalayan range with some famous peaks make the region a trekker’s paradise.
Ocean6 Holidays has got it’s own team and base in Haridwar to facilitate all its upcoming Chardham tours. All our guests will be provided with a contact person present in Haridwar representing Ocean6 Holidays during their complete Chardham trip.
Chardham Tour package highlights
- 13N/ 14D Package for minimum 6 Pax(ex Haridwar)
- AC Standard Rooms for 3 Nights in Haridwar
- Non AC Dormitory Accommodation for 2 Nights in Lincholi
- Non AC Standard Rooms for 8 Nights elsewhere in Chardham Yatra
- Accommodation on EP basis
- To & Fro Transfers from Haridwar Station/ Jolly Grant Airport in AC Tavera/ Xylo/ Innova/ Similar Vehicles
- Air ticketing assistance
Haridwar > Hanuman Chatti/ Janki Chatti > Yamunotri > Hanuman Chatti/ Janki Chatti > Uttarkashi > Gangotri > Uttarkashi > Sonprayag/ Gaurikund > Lincholi > Kedarnath > Lincholi > Sonprayag/ Gaurikund > Joshimath > Badrinath > Rudraprayag > Haridwar
Sightseeings covered in this Chardham tour package
- Har-Ki-Pauri Ghat
- Mansa Devi Temple
- Chandi Devi Temple
- Anandamoyee Maa Ashram
- Triveni Ghat
- Laxman Temple
- Laxman Jhula
- Ram Jhula
- Hanuman Chatti
- Janki Chatti
Best time to visit Chardham
- By Flight: May to October (Jolly Grant Airport – 38KMS/ 1HR)
- By Train: May to October (Haridwar Railway Station)
- By Road: May to October (NH-58 connects Haridwar to Ghaziabad, near Delhi & Badrinath)
Disclaimer of Chardham photos
- All Chardham photos used are just indicative, though experience expressed are practical
- All Chardham photos are not of Ocean6 Holidays or clicked by guest of Ocean6 Holidays
- Copyright of all the Chardham photos used belongs to the respective photographer or community promoting the same
Day 01: Haridwar Station/ Jolly Grant Airport > Hotel > Har-Ki-Pauri Visit
Arrival at Haridwar Station & transfer to hotel. Rest & relax. Evening visit to Har-Ki-Pauri Ghat for Ganga Aarti. O/N stay at hotel.
Day 02: Haridwar, Rishikesh, Laxman Jhula Sightseeing 50KMS/ 8 – 9HRS
After early breakfast, ropeway ride to Mansa Devi & Chandi Devi Temples. After that, visit to Kankhal, Anandamoyee Maa’s Ashram. Afternoon excursion to Rishikesh, Triveni Ghat, Laxman Temple, Laxman Jhula & Ram Jhula. O/N stay at Haridwar.
Day 03: Haridwar > Hanuman Chatti/ Janki Chatti
After early breakfast, transfer to hotel at Hanuman Chatti/ Janki Chatti. Rest & relax. O/N stay at Hanuman Chatti/ Janki Chatti.
Day 04: Hanuman Chatti/ Janki Chatti > Yamunotri > Hanuman Chatti/ Janki Chatti 26KMS
After early breakfast, trek/ mule ride up to Yamunotri. Have Darshan of Mata Yamuna Ji & come back to Janki Chatti/ Hanuman Chatti by evening. O/N stay at Janki Chatti/ Hanuman Chatti.
Day 05: Hanuman Chatti/ Janki Chatti > Uttarkashi 125KMS/ 6 – 7HRS
After early breakfast, transfer to hotel at Uttarkashi. Rest & relax. O/N stay at Uttarkashi.
Day 06: Uttarkashi > Gangotri > Uttarkashi 204KMS/ 9 – 10HRS
After early breakfast, visit to Gangotri. Enroute visit Harsil, a beautiful & picturesque place. Have Darshan of Maa Ganga at Gangotri & return back to Uttarkashi by evening. O/N stay at Uttarkashi.
Day 07: Uttarkashi > Sonprayag/ Gaurikund 221KMS/ 9 – 10HRS
After early breakfast, transfer to hotel at Sonprayag/ Gaurikund. Rest & relax. O/N stay at Sonprayag/ Gaurikund.
Day 08: Sonprayag/ Gaurikund > Lincholi 14KMS/ 7 – 8HRS
After early breakfast, transfer to Lincholi by walk/ mule ride. Rest & relax. O/N stay at Lincholi.
Day 09: Lincholi > Kedarnath > Lincholi 10KMS/ 7 – 8HRS
After early breakfast, trek/ mule ride upto Kedarnath. Have Darshan of Shri Kedarnath Ji & return back to Lincholi by evening. O/N stay at Lincholi.
Day 10: Lincholi > Gaurikund/ Sonprayag 14KMS/ 6 – 7HRS
After breakfast, come down to Gaurikund/ Sonprayag by trekking/ mule ride. Rest & relax. O/N stay at Gaurikund/ Sonprayag.
Day 11: Gaurikund/ Sonprayag > Joshimath 170KMS/ 7 – 8HRS
After early breakfast, transfer to hotel at Joshimath. enroute visit Ukhimath & picturesque Chopta. Rest & relax. O/N stay at Joshimath.
Day 12: Joshimath > Badrinath > Rudraprayag 203KMS/ 9 – 10HRS
After early breakfast, visit to Badrinath. Have Darshan of Shri Badrinath Ji & transfer to hotel at Rudraprayag by evening. Enroute visit Vishnuprayag, Nandprayag & Karnaprayag. Rest & relax. O/N stay at Rudraprayag.
Day 13: Rudraprayag > Haridwar 164KMS/ 6 – 7HRS
After early breakfast, transfer to hotel at Haridwar. Enroute visit Devprayag. Rest & relax. O/N stay at Haridwar.
Day 14: Hotel > Haridwar Station/ Jolly Grant Airport 38KMS/ 1HR
After breakfast, transfer to Haridwar Station/ Jolly Grant Airport. Tour ends.
- Accommodation on double/ triple sharing basis as per package selected.
- Ex Haridwar Station/ Jolly Grant Airport transfers.
- Transportation by AC Tavera/ Xylo/ Innova/ similar vehicles as per availability on Point to Point basis.
- Train/ Flight Fares
- Entry Fees
- Ropeway Ride Charges
- Mule Ride Charges
- Guide Charges
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ meals ordered.
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head ‘Package Inclusions’.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, etc.
- Any kind of drinks(alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- GST will be applicable on total amount, if payment by Bank Transfer/ Cheque/ Credit Card.
- Below 5 years of age – complimentary.
- 5 to 8 years of age – 50% of per adult cost.
- Above 8 years of age – full cost.
Terms & Conditions
- Price valid for 06 adult persons.
- 100% payment to be paid before the trip starts.
- Final confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle provided as per mentioned tour plan(Point to Point Basis only).
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services/ transportation in any circumstance.
- 15% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 30 days before starting of the tour.
- 35% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled within 20 days before starting of the tour.
- 50% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 15 days of starting the tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 15 days of starting of the tour or after starting or middle of the tour.