Chandipur, Panchalingeshwar & Kuldiha Tour by Ocean6 Holidays
Chandipur, also known as Chandipur-on-Sea, is a small sea resort in Baleswar District in the eastern Indian state of Odisha. The resort is on the Bay of Bengal but it is unique in that the sea water recedes up to 5 kilometers during the ebb tide. Due to its unique circumstances, the beach supports bio-diversity. Horseshoe crab is also found here on the beach towards Mirzapur, the nearby fishing market and community at the confluence of the Budhabalanga River.
Panchalingeshwar Temple, also in Balasore district of Odisha is named after the five Shivalinga that are enshrined inside. The temple is on top of a hillock near the Nilagiri Hill of the Eastern Ghats. A perennial stream, which is the main attraction of the area, regularly washes the Shivalingas as it flows over them. To reach to the temple, one has to lie flat on the rock parallel to the stream to touch and worship the lingas inside the water stream.
Kuldiha Wildlife Sanctuary is a forest in Balasore district of Odisha. It is linked with the famous Simlipal National Park via Sukhupada and Nato hill ranges. It is classified as Eastern Highlands’ moist deciduous forest eco region. It is famous for the Mayurbhanj Elephant Reserve that spreads across Simlipal, Kuldiha and Hadgarh Wildlife Reserves. It is a mixed deciduous forest dominated by the Sal tree. Various animals inhabit the forest including Tiger, Leopard, Elephant, Gaur, Sambar, Giant Squirrel, Hill Myna, Peafowl, Hornbills, other migratory birds and reptiles.
Ocean6 Holidays has got it’s own team and base in Balasore to facilitate all its upcoming Chandipur, Panchalingeshwar & Kuldiha tours. All our guests will be provided with a contact person present in Balasore representing Ocean6 Holidays during their complete Chandipur, Panchalingeshwar & Kuldiha trip.
Chandipur, Panchalingeshwar & Kuldiha Tour package highlights
- 2N/ 3D Package for minimum 6 Pax(ex Balasore)
- AC Standard Rooms for 2 Nights
- Accommodation on EP basis
- To & Fro Transfers from Balasore Station in AC Bolero/ Scorpio/ Similar Vehicles
- Air ticketing assistance
Destinations covered in this Chandipur, Panchalingeshwar & Kuldiha Tour package
Balasore > Chandipur > Panchalingeshwar > Chandipur > Kuldiha > Balasore
Sightseeings covered in this Chandipur, Panchalingeshwar & Kuldiha Tour package
- Chandipur Beach
- Panchalingeshwar Temple
- Khirchora Gopinath Temple
- Kuldiha Forest
- Jorachua Watch Tower
- Rissiya Dam
Best time to visit Chandipur, Panchalingeshwar & Kuldiha
- By Flight: Oct to Jun (Kolkata International Airport – 266KMS/ 6 – 7HRS)
- By Train: Oct to Jun (Balasore Station – 12KMS/ 20 – 30MINS)
- By Road: Oct to Jun (NH-5 connects Balasore to Chennai, NH-60 connects Balasore to Kharagpur & onwards to Kolkata via NH-6)
Disclaimer of Chandipur, Panchalingeshwar & Kuldiha photos
- All Chandipur, Panchalingeshwar & Kuldiha photos used are just indicative, though experience expressed are practical
- All Chandipur, Panchalingeshwar & Kuldiha photos are not of Ocean6 Holidays or clicked by guest of Ocean6 Holidays
- Copyright of all the Chandipur, Panchalingeshwar & Kuldiha photos used belongs to the respective photographer or community promoting the same
Day 01: Balasore > Chandipur 12KMS/ 20 – 30MINS
Arrival at Balasore Station & transfer to hotel at Chandipur. Rest & relax. Evening walk at Chandipur Beach. O/N stay at Chandipur.
Day 02: Panchalingeshwar Sightseeing 5 – 6HRS
After breakfast, sightseeing to Panchalingeshwar Temple, Devkund, Khirchora Gopinath Temple, Balaramgadi. O/N stay at Chandipur.
Day 03: Chandipur > Kuldiha > Balasore 3 – 4HRS
After breakfast, Jungle Safari at Kuldiha Forest, Jorachua Watch Tower, Rissiya Dam & transfer to Balasore Station. Tour ends.
- Accommodation on double/ triple sharing basis as per package selected.
- Ex Balasore Station transfers.
- Transportation by AC Bolero/ Scorpio/ similar vehicles as per availability on Point to Point basis.
- Train/ Flight Fares
- Forest Entry Fees
- Guide Charges
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ meals ordered
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head ‘Package Inclusions’
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, etc.
- Any kind of drinks(alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control
- GST will be applicable on total amount, if payment by Bank Transfer/ Cheque/ Credit Card
- Below 5 years of age – complimentary.
- 5 to 8 years of age – 50% of per adult cost.
- Above 8 years of age – full cost.
Terms & Conditions
- Price valid for 06 adult persons.
- 100% payment to be paid before the trip starts.
- Final confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle provided as per mentioned tour plan(Point to Point Basis only).
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services/ transportation in any circumstance.
- 15% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 30 days before starting of the tour.
- 35% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled within 20 days before starting of the tour.
- 50% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 15 days of starting the tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 15 days of starting of the tour or after starting or middle of the tour.