Best Himachal Tour Package by Ocean6 Holidays
Best Himachal Tour Package embraces the various natural riches of the Himalayas. The north Indian state of Himachal Pradesh is a jewel in the Western Himalayas offering unparalleled vistas of the the snow capped mountain ranges, virgin pine forests, beautiful rivers & ofcourse famous hill stations from time eternal. Shimla, the capital city of Himachal Pradesh & the erstwhile summer capital of the pre independent British India government, is one of India’s premier hill stations buzzing with tourists round the year. Manali, another favourite hill station among the tourists, is nestled in the northern part of the picturesque Kullu Valley. The snow capped Pir Panjal range to the north, thick pine forests & the gurgling Beas River adorn the beauty of Manali. Dharamshala, formerly known as Bhagsu, is the winter capital of Himachal Pradesh. It is famous for the stunning views of the snow covered Dhauladhar range & home to The Dalai Lama’s residence & the headquarters of Central Tibetan Administration(the Tibetan government in exile). Established in 1854 by the British Empire’s government in India, Dalhousie is located in the extreme northwestern part of Himachal Pradesh & is today one of the most beautiful hill stations of Himachal as well as India.
Ocean6 Holidays has got it’s own team and base in Chandigarh, Ambala, Shimla & Pathankot to facilitate all its upcoming Shimla, Manali, Dharamshala, Dalhousie tours. All our guests will be provided with a contact person present in Chandigarh/ Ambala/ Shimla/ Pathankot representing Ocean6 Holidays during their complete Shimla, Manali, Dharamshala, Dalhousie trip.
Best Himachal Tour Package highlights
- 8N/ 9D Package for minimum 8 Pax
- Includes all major sightseeings
- Sumo/ Bolero/ Similar on disposal basis
- Non AC Standard Rooms for 8 Nights
- Accommodation on EP basis
- Air ticketing assistance
Chandigarh/ Kalka > Shimla > Manali > Dharamshala > Dalhousie > Pathankot
- Shimla Ridge
- The Mall
- Christ Church
- Jakhoo Hill
- Jakhoo Temple
- Kali Bari Temple
- Tara Devi Temple
- Heritage Museum
- Hadimba Devi Temple
- Manu Temple
- Manali Club House
- Mall Road
- Vashist Temple
- Rohtang Pass
- Solang Valley
- Palampur Tea Gardens
- Dalai Lama Monastery
- Bhagsu Nag
- Dal Lake
- Khajjiar Lake
- Gandhi Chowk
- Panch Pulla
- Saat Dhara
Best time to visit Shimla, Manali, Dharamshala, Dalhousie
- By Flight: Round the Year (Chandigarh – 115KMS/ 3.5 – 4HRS from Shimla, Jammu – 182KMS/ 5 – 6HRS from Dalhousie)
- By Train: Round the Year (Kalka – 90KMS/ 3 – 3.5HRS from Shimla, Pathankot – 85KMS/ 3 – 3.5HRS from Dalhousie)
- By Road: Round the Year (From Chandigarh/ Kalka & Pathankot/Jammu)
Disclaimer of Best Himachal Tour Package photos
- All Chail, Shimla, Manali, Dharamshala, Dalhousie photos used are just indicative, though experience expressed are practical
- All Chail, Shimla, Manali, Dharamshala, Dalhousie photos are not of Ocean6 Holidays or clicked by guest of Ocean6 Holidays
- Copyright of all the Shimla, Manali, Dharamshala, Dalhousie photos used belongs to the respective photographer or community promoting the same
Day 01: Chandigarh/ Kalka > Shimla 115KMS/ 3.5 – 4HRS/ 90KMS/ 3 – 3.5HRS
Pick up from Chandigarh Station/ Airport/ Kalka Station & transfer to hotel/ resort at Shimla. Rest & relax. O/N stay at Shimla.
Day 02: Shimla Sightseeing 5 – 6HRS
After breakfast, whole day sightseeing to The Ridge, Jakhoo Hill, Jakhoo Temple, Kali Bari Temple, Tara Devi Temple, Heritage Museum. O/N stay at Shimla.
Day 03: Shimla > Kullu > Manali 250KMS/ 7 – 8HRS
After breakfast, transfer to hotel/ resort at Manali. Enroute visit Kullu. Rest & relax. O/N stay at Manali.
Day 04: Manali Sightseeing 5 – 6HRS
After breakfast, sightseeing to Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Manali Club House, Mall Road. O/N stay at Manali.
Day 05: Rohtang Pass, Solang Valley Sightseeing 7 – 8HRS
After breakfast, whole day sightseeing to Vashist Temple, Marhi, Rohtang Pass, Solang Valley. O/N stay at Manali.
Day 06: Manali > Palampur > Dharamshala 235KMS/ 7 – 7.5HRS
After breakfast, transfer to hotel/ resort at Dharamshala. Enroute visit tea gardens at Palampur. Rest & relax. O/N stay at Dharamshala.
Day 07: Dharamshala Sightseeing 5 – 6HRS
After breakfast, sightseeing to McLeodganj, Dalai Lama Monastery, Bhagsu Nag, Dal Lake. O/N stay at Dharamshala.
Day 08: Khajjiar, Dalhousie Sightseeing 7 – 8HRS
After breakfast, sightseeing to Khajjiar Lake, Dalhousie, Gandhi Chowk, Panch Pulla, Saat Dhara. O/N stay at Dharamshala.
Day 09: Dharamshala > Pathankot 90KMS/ 3 – 3.5HRS/ Jammu 190KMS/ 6 – 7HRS
After breakfast, transfer to Pathankot Station/ Jammu Airport. Tour ends.
- Accommodation on double/ triple sharing basis as per package selected.
- Breakfast & Dinner at Manali.
- Ex Chandigarh/ Kalka & Pathankot/ Jammu transfers.
- Transportation by AC/ NON AC Sumo/ Bolero/ Tavera/ Scorpio/ Innova/ similar vehicles as per availability on point to point basis.
- Food (except breakfast & dinner at Manali)
- Train/ Flight/ Bus Fares
- Entry Fees
- Ropeway Rides
- Parasailing, Paragliding
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ extra meals ordered.
- Any kind of cultural program(can be arranged at extra payment).
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head ‘Package Inclusions’.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, etc.
- Any kind of drinks(alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- GST will be applicable on total amount, if payment by Bank Transfer/ Cheque/ Credit Card.
- Below 5 years of age – complimentary.
- 5 to 8 years of age – 50% of per adult cost.
- Above 8 years of age – full cost.
Terms & Conditions
- Price valid for 08 adult persons.
- 100% payment to be paid before the trip starts.
- Final confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle provided as per mentioned tour plan(Point to Point Basis only).
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services/ transportation in any circumstance.
- 15% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 30 days before starting of the tour.
- 35% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled within 20 days before starting of the tour.
- 50% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 15 days of starting the tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 15 days of starting of the tour or after starting or middle of the tour.