Andaman Tour Package by Ocean6 Holidays
Andaman tour package with Ocean6 Holidays is an absolute fun filled experience in Andaman. The Andaman & Nicobar Islands form the largest Union Territory of India. Located far off the Indian mainland to the southeastern part of the Bay of Bengal & to the west of the Andaman Sea, the Andaman Archipelago is an oceanic continuation of the Burmese Arakan Yoma range in the north and the Indonesian Archipelago in the south.
Ocean6 Holidays has got it’s own team and base in Port Blair, to facilitate all its upcoming Andaman tours. All our guests will be provided with a contact person present in Port Blair representing Ocean6 Holidays during their complete Andaman trip.
Andaman tour package highlights
- 5N/ 6D for minimum 2 Pax
- Includes all major sightseeings
- AC Scorpio/ Bolero/ Similar on point to point basis
- AC Deluxe Rooms for 5 Nights
- Accommodation on EP basis
- Air ticketing assistance
Port Blair > Ross Island > North Bay > Port Blair > Havelock Island > Port Blair
- Port Blair
- Cellular Jail Light & Sound Show
- Havelock Island
- Radhanagar Beach
- Elephant Island
- Neil Island
- Laxmanpur Beach
- Bharatpur Beach
Best time to visit Andaman
- By Flight: Round the Year(Port Blair)
- By Ship: Round the Year(Kolkata & Chennai)
- By Train: NA
- By Road: NA
Disclaimer of Andaman photos
- All Andaman photos used are just indicative, though experience expressed are practical
- All Andaman photos are not of Ocean6 Holidays or clicked by guest of Ocean6 Holidays
- Copyright of all the Andaman photos used belongs to the respective photographer or community promoting the same
DAY 1: Arrive Andaman & Sightseeing
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and transfer to hotel. Relax and rest at the hotel and after lunch visit Cellular Jail and spend some time at Water Sports Complex (closed: Wednesday)where you can indulge in some water activities at extra cost; like on-water obstacle area and non-motorised watersports in a safe and enclosed area of the sea (Aqua Fun Park), jet ski, speed boat ride, banana boat ride etc (Please carry change of clothes) or simply sit by the seaside at Ocean Blue cafe. In the evening proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail – (at 1800 hrs or 1900 Hrs, depending on light and sound show ticket availability) where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
DAY 2: Transfer to Havelock Island & Sightseeing
Early morning departure by ferry from Port Blair to Havelock. The ferry takes up to 2.5 hrs to reach Havelock. On arrival proceed to selected hotel and in the evening visit Beach No 7* (Radhanagar Beach) rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine. Return to hotel to relax and unwind. (Kindly remind hotel to provide packed breakfast at Port Blair since the same is not included at Havelock).
DAY 3: Havelock – Excursion to Elephant Beach
(Car will come at 0700 hrs and please ensure you are ready as the boat will leave at 0730 hrs). Embark on the most memorable snorkeling trip, just 25 min by Boat this beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. The boat goes right up to the beach and it’s so easy to slip on your gear and just start snorkeling. It’s also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 metre. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life.
Note: Inclusive of snorkeling equipment and car pick up and drop to jetty. (The trip may be changed to light house subject to weather conditions and visibility) (Do note that incase guest is delayed for Elephant Beach No refund will be offered if the boat has left)
DAY 4: Transfer to Neil Island and Sightseeing
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and transfer to the jetty to board the ferry to Neil Island. Upon arrival, transfer to the Hotel in Neil Island and check-in. Set out for a sightseeing trip to Laxmanpur Beach and Bharatpur Beach in the evening. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at Neil Island.
DAY 5: Transfer to Port Blair
After breakfast at the hotel, check-out and transfer to the jetty. Board the boat to Port Blair (ferry timing depends upon availability). Upon reaching Port Blair, transfer to your hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure in Port Blair. (Do note that all hotels on Neil Island have a early morning check out time and late check out is provided at the discretion of the hotel management).
DAY 6: Departure
Depart Port Blair with Fond memories of these mesmerizing Islands.
- Accommodation on double/ triple sharing basis as per package selected.
- All Breakfasts (6 Breakfasts)
- Ex Port Blair Airport/ Dock transfers.
- Transportation by Non AC Scorpio/ Innova/ similar vehicles as per availability on point to point basis.
- All Tickets/ Entry Fees including Return Fare of Havelock Island Transfer in Govt. Ferries.
- Flight/ Ship/ Cruise Fares
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ extra meals ordered.
- Any kind of cultural program(can be arranged at extra payment).
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, etc.
- Any kind of drinks(alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- GST will be applicable on total amount, if payment by Bank Transfer/ Cheque/ Credit Card.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head ‘Package Inclusions’.
- Below 5 years of age – complimentary.
- 5 to 8 years of age – 50% of per adult cost.
- Above 8 years of age – full cost.
Terms & Conditions
- Price valid for 06 adult persons.
- INR.2,500/ Head is the booking amount for this tour. (Non Refundable)
- 100% payment to be paid before the trip starts.
- Final confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle provided as per mentioned tour plan(Point to Point Basis only).
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services/ transportation in any circumstance.
- 30% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 31 days before starting of the tour.
- 60% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled within 22-30 days before starting of the tour.
- 80% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled before 15-21 days of starting the tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 15 days of starting of the tour or after starting or middle of the tour.